Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Shipping
It's Shipping
For those who can't wait for their local game store to stock a copy, GURPS Shapeshifters is now available and shipping from SJGame's online store, Warehouse 23.
www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?SJG6533

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Seen it
Well, it's hit the shops now - there was a copy on the shelves of my local RPG stockist.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: Seen it
Cool.
Amazon.com still doesn't have a page for it -- at least it didn't as of yesterday -- although for some reason somebody's selling a "near-mint" copy through Amazon's used book service. I really wish someone would explain that to me...

-- Bob
---------
> Cool.
>
> Amazon.com still doesn't have a page for it -- at least it didn't as of yesterday -- although
> for some reason somebody's selling a "near-mint" copy through Amazon's used book
> service. I really wish someone would explain that to me...
When I've heard of this sort of thing happening before, it has been one of the book reviewers, sometimes selling off a copy they didn't even pay any money for! They waited for the actual release date, though, before selling off their copy.
I've also know SF book reviewers who donate their review copies for sale, to get money for charities.
Of course, I could be completely wrong!
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind
Quote:
When I've heard of this sort of thing happening before, it has been one of the book reviewers,
Yes, I'm aware of this practice... you may well be right, even though there are, as far as I can tell, no reviews of the book up on the net yet.

-- Bob
---------