Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...
Well, we were going to have our third session of the game on Saturday, but Helen had a migraine and cancelled it. I was planning on writing up a summary of all the action to that point when the session was over, but, well... Let me see what I can do for you before I leave for LBI on Saturday. I can let you know that Peggy's discovering her sniper's a little weak in melee and needs more magical oomph before she actually attempts to use the spirit side of her limited shaman skills; Attila's character just looks at things and they die, as typical for an Attila character; and Lukas has discovered that a) wristrockets are surprisingly effective against ghouls, and b) it's no fun to have to catch a bus home on school nights when you're trying to find out who's abducted a friend.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area... - by Bob Schroeck - 07-02-2018, 11:52 AM