Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon Landing Hoax, Flat Earth, and other conspiracy theories in Fenspace
RE: Moon Landing Hoax, Flat Earth, and other conspiracy theories in Fenspace
Hah...

The shell game is the best game. It's one thing to have a conspiracy - you can have the conspiracy that the theorists are supposed to find, wrap up and congratulate themselves for getting to the truth

Apparent reality: Jet Jaguar gows on a roaring rampage of revenge against the people who murdered her brother.

Apparent Conspiracy: Asmodeus Grey orgered Mackie's taking alive, through a double agent inside the JLI who had dangled a fake 'spacecraft development program' to get intelligence and data. Jet going off the rasils was carefully calculated and orchestrated to keep from triggerinmg Propheta's

Actual Conspiracy we can tolerate being discovered. Asmodeus Grey wanted Mackie alive because Mackie had discovered a method to manufacture nuclear weapons using a 'commonly available item' . This was kept secret to avoid the discovery that this common item [SPACECAKE] was nuclear possible.

Actual Conspiracy we never want to be discovered: There is a cabal of individuals actively opposing the proliferation of nuclear weapons technology. Mackie inadvertantly discovered a method using Roughrider Engine cores. Lun was armed with weapons manufactured using the discovered method, on the slim chance any viable weapons had been built. These weapons have since been destroyed.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moon Landing Hoax, Flat Earth, and other conspiracy theories in Fenspace - by Dartz - 08-11-2018, 06:22 PM