Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's never not time for more transforming robots!
RE: It's never not time for more transforming robots!
So, (unrelated to the above except that it's me and robots, though the gun girl is a possibility simplified to match the made-to-be-in-swarms style of the new ones, while the Rider robo would need to be detailed-up a bit) I'm having one of my periodic bouts of making little 3D guys nominally for an attempt at making a video game, this time a cross of Transformers and Disgaea expies, basing it on the Godot engine if they ever get past a loose collection of partly finished Blender models. As you might expect from my phrasing, I know better than to think that will be fast if it happens at all, so here's one of the few solid scripty bits I have so far, because it's (allegedly) funny:

Two classic-Transformers-style bots are on the beach, when a sort-of-tanklike something rolls out of the water.

"What's that?" one asks.

"I dunno," the other replies. "It came from the Bay." A moment later, it bursts open and a skeletal, hunched, digitigrade-walking monster, then the split segments of the shell tear apart and plate themselves over it as spiky, ornate armor. "I don't think it's one of us," he concludes, as several more roll up out of the surf.

BATTLE START
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's never not time for more transforming robots! - by classicdrogn - 10-24-2018, 07:01 AM