Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I've had some really good ideas today, but I can't quite come up with the next sentence here:

In the corner of my bedroom sat a full-length mirror.  I saw the glass of the mirror begin to shimmer, then distort, as a woman in elaborate robes flew through the mirror -- as if it were a portal to another world.
   Belldandy droned in a monotone, "Please state the nature of the magical emergency."

In the corner of my bedroom sat a full-length mirror.  I saw the glass of the mirror begin to shimmer, then distort, as a woman in elaborate robes flew through the mirror -- as if it were a portal to another world.
   Alice Carroll huffed, "Ugh, finally back.  I gotta be more careful around a looking glass."

In the corner of my bedroom sat a full-length mirror.  I saw the glass of the mirror begin to shimmer, then distort, as a woman in elaborate gear flew through the mirror -- as if it were a portal to another world.
   The device attached to the woman's potato said, "Welcome to the Aperture Science Interdimensional Dormitory and Clone Depository."
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-23-2018, 05:03 AM