Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be fair and as impartial as possible
I want to be fair and as impartial as possible
Alright guys, here's the thing, i know that not only am i biased, but i'm an asshole. I try most times to reign it in, that is why i don't answer some posts for a few days, or when I do, i ignore certain parts.

That said, i'm taking a hand at trying to write a piece of original fiction for the second time. The first time was back in 11 and ended up too damn prophetic for my liking so i stopped. This time i've accepted that i might just be writing what is likely to happen over the next twenty years and am rolling with it. Now most of you are probably thinking, Ok, but why are you posting this in the politics thread and not the fiction thread? The answer there lies in the subject matter and the backstory. The backstory is effectively the last 30 years of American history as seen from the point of view of the writer. That said, i don't want to be as biased as i would likely be if i wrote at least the first chapter alone, so i would appreciate your help. The first chapter is basically an overview including the 2016 and 2018 elections, and then there will be various chapter starts that also give historical perspective but mostly past the 2018/2020 election cycles. 

sigh: but again, i'm biased, and i don't want to be completely overpowering with it, so would you be willing to help?

Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
I want to be fair and as impartial as possible - by Rajvik - 01-01-2019, 03:02 PM