Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-07-2019, 08:18 AM)Labster Wrote: OK, so that ruined my morning.

I thought I had given sufficient warning... Sorry about that.

(08-07-2019, 04:02 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Yeah, I'm not looking forward to having to sit through this series.

Hey, Rob?  Here's an idea.  Have it be that AMALGAM took over the organization that controls the girls.  Whatcha think?

That would explain why they're active outside of Italy. I like.

And if nobody else has seen the series, then I can simply use the girls as recurring antagonists in Ottawa. (EDIT: You know how some shows are guilty pleasures? This one's my guilty not-a-pleasure-at-all: it's so well-written, but the subject matter...)

(08-07-2019, 06:37 PM)Labster Wrote: So, back on the guessing game for a moment.  At the conference I got a chance to talk to a guy who told me about a game he was GMing.  He tends to get pushed to running the game, as he tend to figure out game system tricks more readily than other players.

Anyway, there was one game where the characters start off dead, and have to work in a team for the Endless (yes, those Endless) to pay off the debt from their lives.  And then he described how on the first mission, there was already another team that hated their guts, and eventually got to the reason why they did.  Of course, I had figured out the reason from the beginning, because I pulled the exact same trick on you people.  The answer has always been in plain sight, if you can just understand what you're seeing.

Maybe we should give a few more hints in this thread... Oh, look, this is post #300. Time for a new thread. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 08-07-2019, 07:17 PM