Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players and Characters II: The Returnining
RE: Players and Characters II: The Returnining
Oh god... *em knuckles* ROLL CALL!

Vyperpunk: Empathy/Dark/Soul Mastery - Defender, Hero. No quote... she just exists. (Combat ready, she's really just a functional concept.)
Tish Fuego: Fire/Kinetic/Fire - Controller, Hero. "SMASH!" (She's the most expensive toon I've ever had, even before sunset. She exemplars well and I love the challenge of playing her as a tank.)
Eileen Ferris: Force Field/Robotics/Mu Mastery - Mastermind, Rogue mostly Villain. "That was quite lucrative, nice doing business with you." or "I'm double billing you for the travel time and I advise you lose my number."
Likho: Kinetic Melee/Energy Aura/??? - Scrapper, Hero. "Let sleeping dogs lie." (Backstory pending, she's probably going to be a PVP build)
Meg Taser: Electric Armor/Super strength/??? - Tanker, Hero. "Ooooooh, carnies!" and "What sapper?" (Backstory pending... toxic resistance also pending. >.<)
Gathering Gloom: Dark/Dark/Dark, Defender, Hero. No quote... she's a pvp toon. (Probably no backstory, ever.)
Ladybird Malloy: Thugs/Kinetic/??? - Mastermind, Hero. (Backstory pending)
Sil Forge: Dual Pistols/Regeneration/??? - Sentinel, Hero. (Backstory maybe at some point but not high on the priority list. Really just wanted a blaster without endurance issues that wasn't a cupcake.)
Name Pending: Dark Melee/Regeneration/??? - Brute, Hero. "I am Broot" (Pending, maybe no, maybe yes.)
Kindle Watt: Electric Control/Fire/??? - Dominator, Hero. "Oh hell." (Backstory pendingish, maybe, really just wanted offensive, control, endurance recovery and Mez protection.)

There will undoubtedly be more to come.
I attribute any of my perceived popularity to a loss of consciousness on my part.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players and Characters II: The Returnining - by Vyperpunk - 06-19-2019, 10:07 AM