Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twenty killed by white terrorist in El Paso, TX.
RE: Twenty killed by white terrorist in El Paso, TX.
With respect to you Norgarth, Colbert is a hack who thought he was a comedian, I don't even watch him on a good day.

I've left this alone for a week, have any of you bothered to actually look up this assholes manifesto? Did you realize that not even the infamous Clinton assault rifle ban of the 90s, let alone any of the commonly proposed gun control laws would have stopped this one. I'm actually still curious as to why this shithead drove 8 to 10 hours to "kill Mexicans" when he could have driven an hour at most and walked into one of the largest open air ethnic shopping malls in the state and had plenty of Mexicans and other racial minorities to shoot.

I also notice, and mot just here, that nobody is talking about the Dayton shooter who was also a leftist, (read the El Paso shooters manifesto, its a liberal whine fest followed by racist social Darwinism) and supported Elizabeth Warren. I don't see anyone calling out her for her "divisive rhetoric"

I gave this thread a week before responding to anyone, and all I'm hearing is the same old shit.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twenty killed by white terrorist in El Paso, TX. - by Rajvik - 08-10-2019, 09:07 PM