Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Sorry, been a bit preoccupied.  More on that in places more appropriate.

As for the story?  Heh.  At that point, Ben is going to be several shades of "Well SHIT".

Rob being that visibly pissed will set Ben on edge - his memories of being in the presence of a person that angry are not pleasant.  He won't have an anxiety attack or anything, but he'll definitely and noticeably flinch if Rob moves suddenly.

But later he'll get to thinking that maybe someday in the future, it might be a good idea to see if he can make doppelgangers of himself...

Oh, and a little something you can have in there if you like - just one of the things folks up north never really realize about us hot weather people, and therefore one of Ben's odd quirks...

When they go outside, someone is bound to notice that Ben only has blue jeans, a cable-knit sweater, his Navy all-weather coat... which he's wearing unbuttoned.  (Of course, he also has long johns, his good Navy boots with wool socks, heavy gloves, a knit cap with a Seabee and "USS STETHEM DDG 63", and he's got a balaclava in his pocket.)

"Aren't you cold like that?"

"A bit, yeah.  But anymore layers than this and I'll wind up overheating, or at the very least soaking my inner layers with sweat.  I'm like a human furnace, so I don't really need much to stay 'warm' as it were.  As long as it's not windy, I'm good."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 08-13-2019, 08:23 AM