Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition?
RE: So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition?
(08-21-2019, 05:57 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 05:39 PM)SilverFang01 Wrote: His orangeness also cancelled his trip to Denmark because they refused to sell Greenland.

The way it's being reported in Canada, he dropped the appointment in a snit because they were giving his idea the respect it deserved instead of the respect he thought was his due. You can't treat him that way, he's an American!
No, he's not just an American; in his mind, such as it is, he is America, the way royalty used to be able to say, "I am France" or "the Netherlands," or wherever.  Like the Pope making a decree ex cathedra.  So the Danish PM insulted the entire U.S.A.  In what passes for Windrip's mind.
Quote:“Don’t say, ‘What an absurd idea that is.’ Because she’s not talking to me, she’s talking to the United States of America. You don’t talk to the United States that way.”
Actually, Dotard Don, considering that the United States was so ill-advised and shit-stupid as to install you in office, the U.S. deserves to be talked to that way.  All of us; even the ones who knew or guessed what a disaster you'd be as President and tried to prevent it.  We didn't do enough to stop you.

Also, I think a big part of the problem was that it was a woman daring to say, "No," to him.

-----
Considering that one dictionary definition of "carry on" is to "behave or speak in a foolish, excited, or improper manner," the designers of that famous poster, "Keep Calm and Carry On," need to make up their flippin' minds!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition? - by DHBirr - 08-21-2019, 08:16 PM