Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[open]A little question on company law.
RE: [open]A little question on company law.
to: jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen
Subject: Re: A little question on company law.

Oh for the love of - JET! How many times do I need to tell you, always have the paperwork! Gods, you're lucky you didn't have someone Remington Steele you before now...

So, I've got the kids checking up on the various bits and pieces. Now, a (good?) angle to consider is that you're a Silver Millennium citizen. Back in the early days, some hopeful souls actually tossed in some provisions for secret identities in regards to 'vigilante work'. Of course, they were intended for operating the other way around, where the legal identity was the civilian and the not-on-paper one was the 'magical girl' in power armour, and of course it's the sort of kludged together nonsense that was the early days of fenspace, but it's there, and Ghost thinks it's worth a try, especially given the PR boost you got on Venus after catching The Asshole. Personally, I think he's being hilariously optimistic about a plan that requires you to come out and admit this publicly, but hey, it's there.

Big question, one that'll determine how we go from here. How much of a paper trail have you actually given 'Sylia' before now? A lot of companies, even in the US, tend not to pay too much attention to identity oddities from the fen, but if we can make her exist in some form, even as a pseudonym for an existing legal identity, we can clean this up.

- C

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open]A little question on company law. - by Matrix Dragon - 08-25-2019, 08:14 AM