Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[open]A little question on company law.
RE: [open]A little question on company law.
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; ChrisWood@VoidShipping.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.

As far as Marsbase Sara are concerned, Sylia Stingray is an AI that awakened about ten years ago and registered her existance. That's it as far as papwerwork goes. She's been paying dues on a small container in the west side of the old dome - out past Excelion's, but I don't think she's been there for a while.

Venusian Revenue will probably have a cat over it. The figures involved are amusing in the extreme. 

The issue really are the mundane powers.

Stingray America is owned by Stingray EU. Stingray EU licenses from Stingray Holding based in the ROI to take advantage of the taxes on IP holding in the jurisdiction. Stingray Mars owns both of them, and Sylia owns that on Mars. I think. I let the accountants worry about the details. I've got another 'organisation' called Whiz Mechatronics which keeps most of Asagiri's stuff on Mars from back before the Millenium and that's tied up with cross-licensing and equity to Stingray

Truth be told, I never expected Stingray to be more than a shed so I never bothered with figuring out the details of it.

-Jet

-----
Frigga 77 -  Stationpunk.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open]A little question on company law. - by Dartz - 08-25-2019, 12:14 PM