Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[open]A little question on company law.
RE: [open]A little question on company law.
to: lordandmaster@jmc.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.

Thanks mate. I know they gave Ford a lot of trouble after she moved home - it's the stick they use to beat us when they're angry but can't do anything about it. It's not something I thought I'd ever have to worry about.

Stingray - it really is just owned. Sylia set the Snowball running and it just sort of grew on its own without any sort of pushing. It's one thing to 'run' a business and quite another to own one and do nothing but siphon out the cash because it just happened to be a success. The very idea offends against the soul.

I just don't want to be the dickhead who randomly dropped two thousand people out of a job because I felt uncomfortable.

Anyway untangling this is like trying to get the colours back out of a crushed ball of Mala. You know how it goes out in the belt? Asagiri needs to buy parts but a bills hasn't been paid - that's fine, just pull it from the Station's account - then made up the difference from my own pocket, before Asagiri's account pays my dues for the year and t all sort of balances it out.

-Jet

-------
Frigga 77 - Stationpunk.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open]A little question on company law. - by Dartz - 08-26-2019, 03:12 PM