Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like I don't have enough irons in the fire right now...
Like I don't have enough irons in the fire right now...
... when it comes to writing, especially since I haven't produced anything in a while for the current projects, but a new idea has been insisting on elbowing its way to the front of my consciousness.  And I'm posting about it here because it's COH-related:

Evangelia, immediately post-2012-shutdown, wakes up in Aincrad from Sword Art Online.

No solid plot yet, but some interesting ontological issues to explore, particularly with her as a player character with no player behind her... and of course all her incarnate abilities come along...

What's bothering me is that I really want to finish up the current chapters of DW8 and DW-S first, but this is building the kind of inertia in my mind that DW-S did when it first demanded that I start writing it some years back.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
Like I don't have enough irons in the fire right now... - by Bob Schroeck - 09-09-2019, 07:36 AM