Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC] Planning thread - "Valentine's Day in Another World"
[OOC] Planning thread - "Valentine's Day in Another World"
I know I'm going to write something set on February 14, 2017, and I figured "why not open it up to everybody else?" So... planning for "Valentine's Day in Another World"

Unlike Halloween in Another World, I'm not thinking of this as being a massive crossover. Valentine's Day is a day for couples, after all.

But we now have a displacee-run jewellery store, and there were a few characters who arrived already as couples but not yet married to each other. They're in a strange world where they can read stories about themselves - maybe it's time to either throw a monkey-wrench into those stories or hurry those stories along. And the relationships that are strong enough to be written about are strong enough to make official, right? (Usually yes, but in a few cases maybe not.)

And even if there isn't an official relationship present in canon, people have been forming new relationships in the Metacontinuity - maybe some of those relationships could become romantic. Assuming, of course, that both people in the relationship want to take it in that direction. (We might not have Nadesico in the Metacontinuity - yet - but the Hikaru/Seiya relationship there shows what can happen when only one person wants to take their relationship to a new level.)

So: Open call for scenes of people progressing their relationships to new levels, ending their relationships, or wishing they were in relationships, with OSA-P being a place to purchase jewellery that might be required. I could do this as a short-short showing only the characters at Blossom, but it would be a waste to leave out other couples who might be in the same situation.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[OOC] Planning thread - "Valentine's Day in Another World" - by robkelk - 01-16-2021, 02:49 PM