Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(07-11-2021, 08:44 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Okay, Cwf1997 has been busy since his ban expired.  I gave him a pass on a couple borderline cases of trope misuse, but Utini501 found several I would call significant in his recent edit to Batman: Arkham Knight/YMMV that I missed due to unfamiliarity with the source material and the community around it.

Could other staff please review Utini501's corrections to Cwf1997's edits and weigh in on whether the original errors are sufficient to trigger his permanent ban?  i do not feel comfortable making that determination by myself.

I played Arkham Knight, yeah, guy needs a boot. We've gone out of our way to warn him to do it right and he's made a point to continually screw up. If anyone wants to avoid bringing the hammer down too hard but still wants to make the displeasure with their stubborn ignorance clear, a block of no less than a full year should suffice in my view. Otherwise, perma-banishment sounds fine if you guys do not believe even a year would give them time to wise up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by GethN7 - 07-11-2021, 10:31 AM