Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
By the way, heads up: entitled snowflake HDev411 who thought it was his right to nag the admin staff to approve his edits right fucking now appears to have decided to use a brand-new account to get around our unreasonable refusal to hop to and obey his every command. Keep an eye out for GoldD954, which hasn't edited much yet but shows the same general interests as HDev411.

EDIT: I have to admit I am wary of anyone with a user account name that looks like one generated by our favorite spammers. Combined with his insistence that we fasttrack his edits over anyone else's, I'm expecting him to turn out to be a particularly clever spammer just waiting for us to let our guards down.

EDIT 2: I'm not 100% certain that GoldD954 is the same person as HDev411, but as soon as I'm satisfied that they are, I'll be pointing out the multiple accounts clause in "How We Do Bans Around Here" to both.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by Bob Schroeck - 07-21-2021, 10:02 PM