Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few notes and ideas into the melting pot...
Few notes and ideas into the melting pot...
Things to avoid -

* Coralax story... everyone will probably be wanting to have a bash at that, or at least the forum readers. Although I'm sure we could work something out.

* high level content

Points to note...

* the engine doesn't support forking beyond changing the text on misson success and mission failure.

* best to use elements of existing content/cannon as a springboard and use the KISS principle.

* there's probably going to be more blue side stuff then red side.

* Stories can't be more then 5 missions long.

* Leaked Mission planner: Linked picture

Ideas

* Where's the Kheldians from the Rikti dimension? Why don't we even see the Rikti "go oh great not you bunch again!"

* On the subject of alternative worlds... (but this is touching high level content)... Praetorian Nitcus would be the good guys and Praetorian Peacebringers
would be the bad guys. Where are they and anyone up for some void stomping?

* What's up with Kelly U'qua? ...(Contact details at Red
Tomax) ... plant evidence with everyone's favorite scapegoat reporter Amanda Vines's computer that Kelly is a rikti in disguise.

* Cleanup crew: There are many non-newspaper mission that the text read a 'villain has stolen data from X' or 'unfortunately a hero came a rescued
them while you were gone' ... I just can't find them the quick 3 minute search I did while typing up this post... You need a job done, call the clean
up crew.

Messages In This Thread
Few notes and ideas into the melting pot... - by Shader - 09-08-2008, 03:51 AM
[No subject] - by Morganite - 09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
[No subject] - by Ankhani - 09-09-2008, 10:27 PM
[No subject] - by Evil Midnight Lurker - 09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
[No subject] - by Morganite - 09-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Stream of thought... Council - by Shader - 09-12-2008, 06:06 AM
[No subject] - by Norgarth - 09-27-2008, 01:09 AM