Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Architect bug?
Architect bug?
Okay, I've got a little problem that's been annoyingly persistent.  As the folks who went through my "Rise of the Shadow Circle" arc will recall, there was a fade-in collection item representing the placement of an unfriendly little gizmo in the villain's lair.  It was located in the "end zone", which was basically just the final room -- and because completing it activated a destroyable object, the players could actually see the destroyable object spawn, along with its guards.
The problem here (other than the aesthetic one) is that I didn't set the collection item's location to "back" -- I set it to "middle".  But it insists on spawning in the end room.  Setting it to "front" makes it appear in the front, no problem.  And with the right map I might well do that if I can find no better solution.  That, or set it to random, but that would be a less satisfactory solution.  Oh, and I've made sure I don't have too many other things located in the middle zone, which I suspect would bump it to one of the other zones.
Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone's seen this behavior before, and if it's a bug, if anyone knows a better workaround than the ones I've come up with on my own.
Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Messages In This Thread
Architect bug? - by Bob Schroeck - 06-21-2010, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Firvulag - 06-21-2010, 04:57 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 06-21-2010, 07:17 PM