Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new song to share...
A new song to share...
Peggy and I were listening to this in the car tonight and we got caught up in discussing what it "really meant".  I came to the conclusion that it's simply the techno-gothrock equivalent of "I Am The Walrus".  "Inside of You, In Spite of You".
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Thanks for posting that, Bob. I've never heard of this group, but this song at least is going right on my playlist.

And, for my $0.02... I say the song is about hope.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

You might want to look for another song of theirs, Spud -- "If I Only Were A Goth". I think you'll like it, too.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

For the benefit of those who don't check The Game often, I posted a link to Machinae Supremacy's web site there, with a little over 2 1/2 hours of
music for download in mp3 ogg and flac formats. I'm really flipping and grooving on it.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

You familiar with the game Jets'n'Guns? They did the soundtrack, and it's good.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.