Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Go on the Treadmills (With something new)
Ok Go on the Treadmills (With something new)
Ok. This is actually a couple of years old and you've probably seen this already. It's really fun and strangely (for me at least) evokes a late sixties
sound and

sense of fun. In other words, it's quite silly and doesn't give a damn about it. ^_^

Ok Go -
Here It Goes Again (The Treadmill Video)

What I find REALLY impressive though was this SPOT ON duplication of it by some high school age kids.

What's really fun is listening to all the high school girls SCREAMING like they're at a Beatles concert. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

And just to show how close they REALLY got it - here's a side-by-side comparison:

VERY impressive
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Very well done -- right down to the outfits, I noticed. And apparently they get a lot of practice; some of the "related" links off the comparison
clip are them doing the routine elsewhere, such as a basketball court to a good-sized crowd.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote: Logan Darklighter wrote:

What's really fun is listening to all the high school girls SCREAMING like they're at a Beatles concert. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Who're the Beatles?

Quote: SkyeFire wrote:

Who're the Beatles?

Haha.

---------------

Epsilon

You are joking, right?

Right?

.... What in the blue sprock are people teaching their kids these days? Sesame Street sure as hell ain't gonna teach them about the 60's.
Psych
Quote: Epsilon wrote:

Quote: SkyeFire wrote:

Who're the Beatles?

Haha.

---------------

Epsilon

You are joking, right?

Just kidding, yes. I was recalling the old joke about "You know, Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings." "Who's Paul
McCartney?"

Quote:SkyeFire wrote:

Just kidding, yes. I was recalling the old joke about "You know, Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings." "Who's Paul McCartney?"
I recall using that one on a friend last week. Joke fizzled - his reaction was a puzzled 'what's Wings'?
Awkward. But not unsurprising, these days.
As an aside, people looking at my MP3 collection are often confused - all my Beatles stuff is labeled in Chinese. This shouldn't be surprising, as I grabbed 'em off a Chinese site through a Chinese search engine.
That's global popularity for you. =)
-- Acyl