Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ukyou and Tora"
"Ukyou and Tora"
I originally posted this to the FFML on 11 April 1997, as an entry for a fanfic Bulwer-Lytton contest. Sadly, it didn't win. I'm reposting it here as a result of the Ushio and Tora thread up in
General/General. Unfortunately, you need to be at least marginally familiar with the first couple episodes of the series for this to make much sense.

Quote: Ukyou unshouldered the giant spatula and lept into the fray, its violent swings dispatching fish and insect monsters left and right. Her ankle-length
mahogany hair swirled around her like tendrils of smoke as she launched herself at the ugly apparitions.

"You're not bad with that thing, kid," said the huge, tiger-like creature at her side, "but get more than 3 feet away from it, and
I'm going to eat you."

"Shut up, Tora!" Ukyou yelled as she clanged the battlespat over the orange monster's huge head.
Damn, she thought, I should have left him down there in the cellar under Dad's restaurant, pinned to the wall with this stupid spatula. Who'd've
thought those family fairy tales were true? Who ever heard of a magical spatula powered by the human soul?

-- From episode 1 of "Ukyou and Tora"
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Cute. Smile

But what if, instead of a tiger, he was a winged minotaur thingy... Ukyou and Tarou? ^.^

--Sam

"I'm running out of municipal property to throw at them."

Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote:But what if, instead of a tiger, he was a winged minotaur thingy... Ukyou and Tarou? ^.^
Ow.

Ow ow ow.

That's sick and twisted.

I like it...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

And Kasumi can be the one that makes costumes for her. Wink

Well, if anyone wants to pick this up and run with it, feel free. After twelve and a half years, I don't think I'm likely to do anything more with it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.