• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five finger discount on Video Madness!

http://www.youtube.com/v/qHFr1_md3Ok&ve ... tube_gdata
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Wow. Very "Stacy Q", very 80s. Well, except for the anachronisms like the iPhone...
And the horrible mullet they stuck on Longshot.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

There is nothing quiet like watching a motorcycle flash past at 200mph. While sitting at the side of a public road, close enough to feel the heat from the engine.

Quote:Ebony wrote:
Wow. Very "Stacy Q", very 80s. Well, except for the anachronisms like the iPhone...
No, I remember Longshot having a horrible mullet...
-- Bob
---------

From the same crazy guys behind this video comes the story of a zombie-elimination method that worked a little too well:

[embed=560x315]//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/media.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2Fjqbbh1uKOc0%3Ffeature%3Doembed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Djqbbh1uKOc0I=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fjqbbh1uKOc0%2Fhqdefault.jpg&key=8f9c931780184255a980ccead12c55cd&type=text%2Fhtml&schema=youtube[/embed]

Quote:Ebony wrote:
No, I remember Longshot having a horrible mullet...
Yeah, but when Art Adams drew him, it looked good. Smile  
Ebony the Black Dragon

After so long, the moment we have all dreamed of has finally arrived. 

Japan...
...why?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

//www.youtube.com/embed/sfg46f7hQ94
Because slo-mo dog is amazingly cute.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

The first track from Lindsey Stirling's http://www.shopbenchmark.com/lindseystirling/music.html ... has lyrics!

Don't put this in a background window:

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

If only they had the second verse.....

Verse 2...."Too small to turn the tide,Too stubborn to give in,Pushed by pain and prideTo face these fears and win.There's no one left to trust, It all comes down to us... AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"?

Quote:The first track from Lindsey Stirling's second album ... has lyrics!
Oh, jeeze, I've been listening to that album for almost two months now, and I forgot to mention it here entirely. That particular track I've got on a mix CD in the car, and just yesterday I left it on repeat for something like 45 minutes while driving. It's rapidly becoming -- strangely, given the lyrics -- the background music in my head for the Ministry Battle in DW8...

And I have to admit I love Lzzy Hale's voice -- I need to really sit down one night and play all the videos on Halestorm's channel.

Meanwhile, this is an even newer video of Lindsey's, which I just saw for the first time last night even though it's been out for almost a week now:

-- Bob
---------

Quote:robkelk wrote:
The first track from Lindsey Stirling's second album ... has lyrics!
Yes, and it is even more awesome semi-live (by which I mean seeing Lindsey play it live, but with just a recording of Lzzy).

Quote:NifT wrote:
The first track from Lindsey Stirling's second album ... has lyrics!
Yes, and it is even more awesome semi-live (by which I mean seeing Lindsey play it live, but with just a recording of Lzzy).
However, don't bother with the video of their performance together on America's Got Talent (the show that said she'd never amount to anything) -- for some reason they only let Lzzy sing the chorus over and over again, and none of the verses.  

-- Bob
---------

Quote:NifT wrote:
However, don't bother with the video of their performance together on America's Got Talent (the show that said she'd never amount to anything) -- for some reason they only let Lzzy sing the chorus over and over again, and none of the verses.    
Oh, I was talking about when I saw her in DC a couple months back ^_^But really? Only the chorus? Heathens, the lot of 'em -_-

Oh, I realized you meant a different performance. Just was warning folks away from the AGT vid.
-- Bob
---------

I'll just leave this here:

-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Emezie Okorafor
Quirky, sad, surreal, graceful, strange - there really is not way to describe this animator - let the work speak for itself (and remember #Twekdontworkonscorpion)
Check out Chubby Mermaid and then Porkchop 'n' Flatscreen and Rock Opera.

(Embed not working for me right now)

IKEA's new Bookbook technology.

I'm really curious how they develop this. I think they could be on to something here.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Jorlem Wrote:IKEA's new Bookbook technology.

I'm really curious how they develop this. I think they could be on to something here.
I saw a few articles about the technology behind that one. Amazingly enough, it also acts as a carbon sequestration device!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:Jorlem wrote:
IKEA's new Bookbook technology.

I saw a few articles about the technology behind that one. Amazingly enough, it also acts as a carbon sequestration device!
//www.youtube.com/v/t-a8TG-1gWY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0
Ebony the Black Dragon

Here's something I would have put in the Music Video thread if it weren't WTF-worthy. Some bad language due to Source:

''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Oh my GOD.... laughing SO hard at this. 
Hitting ALL the gun/action tropes - but with NERF... just epic. ^_^