RE: The Trailers Thread
Mandalorian season 2 trailer
Lupin III: The First
Free Guy Trailer 2

???

Where did you find that Lupen 3 tralier Norgarth?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(10-10-2020, 05:59 PM)Star Ranger4 Wrote: ...

???

Where did you find that Lupen 3 tralier Norgarth?
I believe I initially saw it on Facebook, but then looked it up on Youtube for easier viewing

EDIT:
Otherside Picnic

Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Disney's Soul Trailer 2

new Mandalorian Season 2 trailer
Henchmen
News of the World

The Comeback Trail

EDIT: Once Upon a Snowman (Disney short film)
new Animaniacs trailer
I should've known they'd get in at least one "Anime-niacs" joke.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Raya and the Last Dragon
Fatman
Lego Star Wars Holiday Special
A Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion special
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Here's hoping I win the lottery in time to order a rig powerful enough to do this game justice. Rockerboy RPG character Keanu Frickin Reeves, man.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
-- Bob

-- Bob

A slightly different superhero movie...

(I learned about it in this no-spoilers review.)
-- Bob

(12-07-2020, 12:33 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: (I learned about it in this no-spoilers review.)

Sounds like the kind of movie that Epsilon would have dragged me to... and I would have ended up liking.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Maybe you should drag yourself to it in his memory...
-- Bob

WandaVision Trailer 2

-- Bob

And that's the end of this thread. Wow, took a long time to fill this one up -- over five years.

And here's the new thread.
-- Bob