Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Trailers Thread
RE: The Trailers Thread
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Oh yeah, I do sorta remember hearing about this getting greenlighted a while back... with Alyson Hannigan as her mom.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And then there's this very fast and funny bit:

-- Bob

Battle Angel Alita "Ambush Alley" segment:

-- Bob

And the first trailer is finally out:
-- Bob

Nice touch using the music from the old animated show toward the end of the trailer.

Mysterio working with the Wall-Crawler?  The mind goes tilt.  But he made an awesome entrance.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
Nah. Remember, this is Mysterio. He's setting up all the fights to make himself look good. He's a special-effects master, after all.
-- Bob

Ah, is that who it is? I was thinking Quasar for some reason. And yes, arranging his own villains to defeat would fit with Mysterio's theme.
Director Jason Reitman, son of Ivan Reitman, has apparently been working on a new Ghostbusters movie -- set in the original movies' timeline.  And he's just released a teaser trailer, which, as the best teasers do, tells us absolutely nothing but does it in a very cool way:

-- Bob

Summer 2020?

We'll see if the world still exists then.
(01-16-2019, 02:12 PM)hazard Wrote: Summer 2020?

We'll see if the world still exists then.

don't be so melodramatic, the world will still be here.  

Humanity/civilization is a different question... Tongue
I stand corrected.
Teaser trailer. I think I've heard the music somewhere before... Smile

--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I really do wish my job's filtering software would make up its mind and just settle on blocked or not blocked for YouTube. It literally changes every day.
-- Bob

-- Bob

From the Grammys, tonight:

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob