Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images; Revenge of the Sixth

Well, imgur is pretty easy to work with. They have drag-and-drop-into-browser uploading on their website. You can literally select an entire folder's worth of images and dump them into Imgur in one fell swoop.

And if someone wants to get a larger version of the image (if its available) it won't be obnoxious about it like Photobucket is.

check this out...http://kotaku.com/theres-a-pc-hiding-in ... 1750262626

[Image: Mavis%20Hotel%20Transylvania%20cosplay.png][Image: Mystique%20cosplay.png][Image: readman%20statue.jpg][Image: only%20the%20worthy.jpg][Image: deadpikachu.jpg][Image: brooding.jpg][Image: john%20chichton.jpg][Image: scifi%20religion.jpg]

[Image: AC2y10q.jpg][Image: mine%20sniffing%20rats.jpg][Image: ginko%20trees.jpg][Image: doctor-who-all-the-female-companions-cartoon-cool.jpg][Image: julius%20caesar.jpg][Image: indian%20springs.jpg][Image: waterproof%20fence.jpg][Image: VP%20Teddy%20Rosevelt.jpg]

Timote Wrote:[Image: indian%20springs.jpg]
Which one is closest to Springfield?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Indian Springs, Rob.

I figure I don't need to link these comic strips comparing Marvel Comics event fatigue with a failed relationship when I can just link the original site:
http://studygroupcomics.com/main/the-br ... er-tanner/
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

http://s293.photobucket.com/user/Norgar ... l.jpg.html

There's a guy who did this as a Wood burn locally a couple of years ago.

[Image: ch161012.gif][Image: crstr161028.gif][Image: crobh060919.gif][Image: crstr161101.gif][Image: rl161004.gif][Image: rl161013.gif][Image: tmloo161022.gif][Image: crher161008.gif]

[Image: 3%20pidgies.png][Image: UselessMagicItems.jpg][Image: e54.png][Image: Random%20encounters.jpg][Image: nation%20alignments.jpg][Image: armor_penalty.jpg][Image: Cobra%20Commander%20cards.jpg][Image: lightsaber%20axe.jpg]

[Image: 50%20shades%20of%20Frankenfurter.jpg][Image: that_moment_you_realise_we_re_in_the_bad...anwybs.jpg][Image: proof%20it%20can%20get%20worse.jpg][Image: spidey%20phone%20boom.jpg][Image: twoface%20galaxy%20note%207.jpg][Image: dtrump_by_alfredroth-danwxev.jpg][Image: Clown_Permit.jpg][Image: tumblr_oey4l7MONd1v6ijjho1_500.png]

[Image: white%20bears.jpg][Image: waterfall.jpg][Image: OllnGEB.jpg][Image: kitty%20bat.jpg][Image: milk%20truck%20crash.jpg][Image: tropical%20villa.jpg][Image: Rainbow%20connection.jpg][Image: how%20to%20catch%20a%20cat.jpg]

[Image: words.jpg][Image: tumblr_n4vil8BoR91qlglkvo1_500.jpg][Image: flight%20attendants.png][Image: street%20view.jpg][Image: lumberjack%20cake.jpg][Image: born%20to%20run.jpg][Image: hard%20disks.jpg][Image: paper_hearts_by_camilladerrico-dallq3q.jpg]

Say, what and where is that conical structure with all the windows and the vegetation — plus what appears to be a fountain pouring down one side?  The file name only tells me "OllnGEB", which really tells me nothing....
Also, where is that cool waterfall located?

Mooses gracious.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

It looks to be the "Magic Mountain Lodge" hotel run by the privately-owned Hulio Hulio Biological Reserve in Chile. http://huilohuilo.com/our-accommodation ... na-magica/
The Waterfall looks to be the Baatara Gorge waterfall.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Quote:Ankhani wrote:
It looks to be the "Magic Mountain Lodge" hotel run by the privately-owned Hulio Hulio Biological Reserve in Chile. http://huilohuilo.com/our-accommodation ... na-magica/
The Waterfall looks to be the Baatara Gorge waterfall.
Looks like you're right.  Thanks again.
-----

[Image: xlarge.jpg][Image: tmsho161024.gif][Image: nq161012.gif][Image: tmsho161022.gif][Image: fm161024.gif][Image: crstr161018.gif][Image: rl161017.gif][Image: crher161019.gif]

[Image: Roman%20joke.jpg][Image: Reese%20cups.jpg][Image: drawing%20blood.jpg][Image: book%20recomendation.png][Image: pronunciation.jpg][Image: banks%20hate%20him.jpg][Image: nov%20xmas.jpg][Image: Me%20vs%20monday.jpg]

Quote:Timote wrote:
[Image: Roman%20joke.jpg]
Would Roman medics give an injured person a "4"?
-----

[Image: tumblr_od90dkznpT1t7b5qro1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_oadqo662Xi1uyezbgo1_400.jpg][Image: Rocky%20the%20sailor%20man.jpg][Image: Noh-face%20costume.jpg][Image: The%20Disk.jpg][Image: Carrie%20Fisher%20in%20Jedi.jpg][Image: mini%20Ash%20Williams.jpg][Image: lunch%20break.jpg]

[Image: tmbro161013.gif][Image: rl161104.gif][Image: crher161026.gif][Image: ch160924.gif][Image: rl161012.gif][Image: myth161031.jpg][Image: ch161101.gif][Image: ch161005.gif]

[Image: tmbro161013.gif][Image: rl161104.gif][Image: crher161026.gif][Image: ch160924.gif][Image: rl161012.gif][Image: myth161031.jpg][Image: ch161101.gif][Image: ch161005.gif]

Obligatory xkcd reference.

[Image: us_state_names.png]

Mouseover text: "Technically DC isn't a state, but no one is too pedantic about it because they don't want to disturb the snakes."
--
Rob Kelk

I knew the "Hawaii/Kawaii" joke was too obvious for me to have been the only one to ever think of it...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

At least Randall Munroe went with "Dakota" and "More Dakota", instead of the niche-geeky "Dakka" and "More Dakka".
--
Rob Kelk