Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images; Revenge of the Sixth

[Image: gojira%20kong%20wtf.gif][Image: cat%20pong.gif][Image: mechanical%20hummingbird.gif][Image: wall%20crawling.gif][Image: poofy%20hair.gif][Image: today%20cancelled.gif]

[Image: valid-argument.jpg][Image: first%20recorded%20facepalm.jpeg][Image: Cthul-Aid.jpg][Image: 0b9.jpg][Image: 4-oSmViI0.jpg][Image: backhoe.jpg][Image: dog%20name.jpg][Image: burgers.jpg]

[Image: 2774-Major-Donnie-Dunagan.jpg][Image: polish%20Boy%20Scouts%20in%20WWII.jpg][Image: 2854-Dirk-Vlug.jpg][Image: 2918-William-Barker-Banzai.jpg][Image: metal%20sculpture.jpg][Image: modern%20centaur.jpg][Image: seal%20team%20six.jpg][Image: USS%20Constitution.jpg]

[Image: WA7RI9v.jpg][Image: Stupidity-level-maximum.jpg][Image: heavy%20metal%20sculpture.jpg][Image: grass%20is%20greener.jpg][Image: oscar.jpg][Image: milleniumenterprise.jpg][Image: reeses.png][Image: hold%20music.jpg]

[Image: 2918-William-Barker-Banzai.jpg]
Wow, Buckaroo sure had some amazing ancestors.  Is this legit?  Well, at least partially, but they got his name wrong: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_George_Barker  I'm starting the question the truthiness of these Kickass Facts (but not their kickassitude).
-- ∇×V

They're most likely embellished, yes. Still a truthful enough foundation to rest it on though.

[Image: xdfahRb.jpg]
[Image: iRukXq7.jpg]
[Image: xNtQUfR.jpg]
[Image: 3L5nahm.jpg]
[Image: PFhNsTQ.jpg]
[Image: AsBPD9o.jpg]
[Image: rRyMXCj.jpg]
[Image: v3Lnc6D.jpg]
[Image: e877JyY.jpg]
[Image: Us4DwIm.jpg]

[Image: Smurfs.jpgoriginal.jpg][Image: sidequest.jpg][Image: PepperPlate_zpskdluscbi.jpg][Image: DP-0170-randy-tenvoorde.jpg][Image: inquisitor%20Claus.jpg][Image: elves.jpg][Image: fallout.jpg][Image: sean-vo-seanvo-mounties-beauty-shot.jpg]

... I didn't want to go poaching in Canada anyway. That cyborg moose being ridden by a couple of well armed mounties just made this preference even clearer.

[Image: rabid_badger.jpeg][Image: smoke%20detectors.jpg][Image: first%2018%20years.jpg][Image: GLybNQ9.png][Image: Park-Like-A-Douchebag-Funny-Bicycle-Meme.jpg][Image: coffee%20joke.jpg][Image: password%20joke.jpg][Image: loco%20motive.jpg]

[Image: weeping_angels___doctor_who_by_xenomurph-d46syxx.jpg][Image: lego_tardis_console_room_by_xenomurph-d3ctere.jpg][Image: darth_vader_n__lego_by_m7781-d4j21xv.jpg][Image: the_saga_begins_by_balakov-d79jnao.jpg][Image: Lego%20Imperial%20Fleet.jpg][Image: lego%20reward.png][Image: lego%20food.jpg][Image: Lego-ship-001.jpg]

Rule 63 not only lives, but darn, these are GOOD ones!!!

[Image: rule63-jla6.jpg]
Only one I cant ID is the charecter in Orange standing betweeen Hunter and the Martian Manhuntress .... 
(Older female who hunts men.   Why am I thinking of calling her the martian COUGAR instead?  *eg*)
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

[Image: DSC05722_zps0nzanp3g.jpg]
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Quote:Star Ranger4 wrote:
Rule 63 not only lives, but darn, these are GOOD ones!!!
[Image: rule63-jla6.jpg]
Only one I cant ID is the charecter in Orange standing betweeen Hunter and the Martian Manhuntress .... 
(Older female who hunts men.   Why am I thinking of calling her the martian COUGAR instead?  *eg*)
the orange one might be the counterpart to Vixen

*Does some google digging* Yup, your right
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

[Image: tmbro151120.gif][Image: rl151118.gif][Image: 3ps%202007-11-06.png][Image: rl150921.gif][Image: fm150921.gif][Image: crher151103.gif][Image: 15%20-%201.jpg][Image: rl151104.gif]
I've no idea what the original Japanese text said.[Image: Aikatsu%20und%20Panzer_zpsg2fltnzz.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

[Image: 8vrS2ao.jpg][Image: bible.jpg][Image: book%20prank.jpg][Image: Mr%20Tea.jpg][Image: POUoEoc.png][Image: IKEA%20cake.jpg][Image: texting%20puns.jpg][Image: snow%20north%20vs%20south.jpg]

Unfortunately the last picture is very true.

[Image: ynnO4mx.jpg][Image: bill-opus-jpg.jpg][Image: liberty%20and%20security.jpg][Image: parade%20float.jpg][Image: obituary.jpg][Image: static2.politico.com.jpg][Image: crstr160111.gif][Image: tmsho160119.gif]

Sadly, the obit http://www.snopes.com/trumps-cousins-obituary/]is a fake. And what parade was that float in? I'd love to know.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It looks like it's a Carnival float in Düsseldorf.

Pity about the obit, would've been nice if it was real. Oh, and if the Germans are calling your politics fascistic it's probably a good idea to sit back and reconsider your ideology. They know what they're talking about and are still very sorry about the whole mess they caused with it some 70 odd years ago.

[Image: funny-bird-pictures.jpg][Image: cats_1.jpg][Image: cats%204.jpg][Image: cats%202.jpg][Image: cats%201.jpg][Image: cats%203.jpg][Image: doberman.jpg][Image: fast%20food.jpg]

What does it say about me that I literally LOL over this one?

[Image: doomsday_clock.png]

(xkcd, of course)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012