Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume 4

In between drinks, Qrow continues World of Remnant with a look at Mistral.

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-vo ... nt-mistral

For those of us don't get the advance viewing bonuses, Matrix's link to World of Remnant:Vale now works for us as well.  8P

And Rooster Teeth's posted Vale to YouTube already, too.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

So they have.  And Mistral too

-- Bob
---------

Have a sneak peek at tomorrows episode.

http://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status ... 6291486720

Ho. Lee.  Cow.
And WOR: Vacuo is out:

-- Bob
---------

The season finale apparently

The RT servers, despite being upgraded AGAIN, are being killed by sheer numbers. AGAIN. This should surprise no one.

As for the actual episode? Loved it. Everything about it was fantastic. RNJR was awesome, the characters were great, the animation was brilliant, and they wasted no time in giving the viewers certain details that were needed. Volume 4's off to a good start.

For those of us who don't have RT accounts, here's the opening for vol 4 from the RT YpuTube channel.

Episode 1 is now available for anyone with an RT account (And if you don't have one, why not? The standard account is free, after all)

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-vo ... r-1-shu39d

And for those that didn't get an account on RT, the first ep is now up on Youtube. Go watch it, it's awesome. 

Weiss needs a hug. All of RNJR need hugs. WEISS NEEDS ALL THE HUGS.

subtitles Wrote:(audience sobbing)Jaune: From a friend.
????????
You know, despite all that, I've been looking for a show brave enough to throw out its own premise and pivot the entire plot.  Here's hoping for a great season 4.
-- ∇×V

Ya know....
Judging from the opening animation, Jauney-boy needs to learn Anchor Howl. He's already got the shield movement down, he just needs the incantation...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

ECSNorway Wrote:Judging from the opening animation, Jauney-boy needs to learn Anchor Howl. He's already got the shield movement down, he just needs the incantation...
Well, if you follow the subtitles, he is working on Link's moves.  Also, look at Blake, on a boat!

Looks like Yuku won't embed from youtube-nocookie.com.  Sorry about your loss of privacy guys.
-- ∇×V

The animation this ep was beautiful. Blake and Yang in particular emote so damn well. Some of Blakes expressions are especially nice. Also, Sun actually contributes to the plot this time around! The rest of the team will not be appearing any time soon, which is probably for the best. They overdid the 'Neptune is afraid of water' gag last volume.

This weeks ep was a WoR that didn't really give any new details, so non-members (Seriously, it's free, I don't get the hate for it I see on a lot of sites) are now up to date on the actual eps.

I dunno... the "walking" animations for everyone seemed... really off to me. Everyone (particularly the Captain and Tai) seemed to be badly bow-legged and with locked-up knees.

The action scenes were still good. Dunno what that Grimm-style orb thing was. Cinder definitely isn't serving Salem out of affection or trust, though. And Em&Merc are certainly having some second thoughts about what they've followed her into.

Quote:ECSNorway wrote:
Ya know....
Judging from the opening animation, Jauney-boy needs to learn Anchor Howl. He's already got the shield movement down, he just needs the incantation...
... Screw that.  RWBY needs to be more like Log Horizon, period.  Just in the sense where the Big Damn Heroes aren't gonna put up with fate's bullshit, so they punch her in the face and tell her to fuck off.
Music.  Just because.

Hey everyone, it's Ep 5 time.  Well, Ep 4 first, in which Oobleck tells embarrassing stories about Qrow while drinking (of course) coffee.

So are we gonna need to add Ojou to Blake's trope page?
-- ∇×V

Maybe.   And it appears my adding the "Mafia Princess" trope to Blake's ATT page entry was a bit more accurate than I'd imagined.
-- Bob
---------

Meanwhile episode 6 has shown is more of Atlas High Society, and Weiss' changing opinion thereof.

And Team Junior runs into trouble. (Jaune you IDIOT, the MAP!)

General Ironwood steals the show with a single speaking line in his cameo appearance.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

...and something that once was so hard for Weiss is now... dangerously easy?
-- Bob
---------

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
...and something that once was so hard for Weiss is now... dangerously easy?
Weiss Schnee, Bolshevik Revolutionary?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.