Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images: Hello, Seven!
WTF Images: Hello, Seven!
Bob, that uniformed group shot is cosplayers of the Honor Harrington series.  I didn't look closely, but I think they're all Royal Manticoran Navy—except maybe the one in the lighter blue-green.  (If you hover over the picture, the filename says "Harrington-verse cosplayers.")
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Ah. Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

http://drunkardswalkforums.yuku.com/top ... -the-Sixth]Previous thread is previous.

[Image: OldShip_Montufar_1080.jpg]

source and much-larger version: %[link=http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap161130.html]http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap161130.html]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

As DHBirr says, it's a pic of Honor-verse cosplayers.  You might notice some of them have stuffed animals on their shoulders, subbing for treecats.
this first one was preceeded by the words 'Choose your fighter' when I first saw it.[Image: tomato%20fighters.jpg][Image: trumps%20wives.jpg][Image: triangles.jpg][Image: green%20car.jpg][Image: sign%20joke%20re%20Trump.jpg][Image: research.jpg][Image: DBZ%20Krillian.jpg][Image: title%20character.jpg]

[Image: When-You-Are-too-Drunk-To-Be-In-Your-Own...icture.png]

You know, someone ought to start marketing mirrors for use in selfies outside of bathrooms...
-- Bob
---------

[Image: tmsho170115.jpg][Image: tmsho170116.gif][Image: rl170118.gif][Image: nq170114.gif][Image: tmsho170114.gif][Image: myth170118.jpg][Image: crstr170115.jpg][Image: nq170115.jpg]

http://i.imgur.com/0PPojk6.gifv

The Americans call child services...
The Irish call him a hero....

He's our Pintbaby.

Holy fuck like at the little shite go. Doesn't even sip it, he fucking mills through it.

[Image: Russian%20game%20show.png][Image: libraries.jpg][Image: Danny%20Trejo.jpg][Image: Dwayne%20Johnson%20stunt%20double.png][Image: freddie%20Mercury.jpg][Image: Cheddar%20Man.jpg][Image: earphone%20wire.jpg][Image: anMWCjj.jpg]

[Image: why%20live%20where%20its%20cold.jpg][Image: thunderbird.jpg][Image: big%20snail.jpg][Image: Aussie%20beetles.jpg][Image: soot%20kitty.jpg][Image: kitten%20and%20bunny.jpg][Image: pillar-lights.jpg][Image: dolphin.jpg]

Timote Wrote:[Image: pillar-lights.jpg]
Didn't I post that in the last thread?
--
Rob Kelk

errr, possibly?  Usually I remember not to repost pics to the same site I found them on, but sometimes I forget where I got them from...

[Image: tmsho170119.gif][Image: crstr170124.gif][Image: tmsho170127.gif][Image: falconry.jpg][Image: crher170127.gif][Image: fm170128.gif][Image: crstr170123.gif][Image: ft170129.jpg]

This first one is pretty long, so[Image: Tyvokka.jpg][Image: matthew-orders-sabine2.jpg][Image: trooper%20selfie%20endor.jpg][Image: Han%20Solo-cicles.jpg][Image: https%20_blueprint-api-production.s3.ama...ive_05.jpg][Image: SSD%20manhatten%20comparison.jpg][Image: e1a.jpg]

Timote, that first image is unreadably small, even over on Photobucket. The rest, very nice.
-- Bob
---------

hmm, ok, let's try outside of spoilers...
Edit: Nope, still too small to read Sad
Edit 2: here's a like to the post on Sufficient Velocity where I first saw ithttp://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/posts/7975455/

Still unreadable.
EDIT:Ah, Canada. That friendly place I keep hearing about and only somewhat want to visit.

I'm rather attached to not getting frostbitten in winter, and in the rest of the year I've things to do.

*Snip broken links*

*Snip broken links*

*Snip broken links*

*Snip broken links*
[Image: nciFUXK.jpg][Image: pillbugs.png][Image: y61J6N0.jpg]

*Snip broken links*

[Image: WTF%20funfact%207011.png][Image: WTF%20Funfact%207007.png][Image: J9kcNAz.jpg][Image: Glasgow%20statue.png][Image: jyGFlCD.jpg][Image: aVqW4rM_460s_v1.jpg][Image: tolkien.jpg][Image: LotR%20letters.jpg]

*Snip broken links*

[Image: pygmyowl.jpg]

(http://www.birdandmoon.com/comic/northern-pygmy-owl/]Source - it's a long-runner web comic where you can marathon the archives in a single afternoon)
--
Rob Kelk