Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter status blurbs?
Chapter status blurbs?
The one thing I miss about the old Yuku boards is the little blurb at the top giving the writing status of pending chapters. Is there any way to add that in MyBB?
RE: Chapter status blurbs?
There doesn't seem to be a corresponding functionality in MyBB right out of the box. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone had implemented it as a plug-in. I'll look into it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Well, there CLEARLY was something close... lo, there they are~!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Yeah, about half a dozen someones had implemented one version or another. Unfortunately, the one I chose doesn't respond to theme changes, so while I picked a color set to go with SanFelix, it doesn't look all that great with the default. I need to come up with either a CSS solution or a compromise color set.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....