Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War will Start on Twitter.
The War will Start on Twitter.
It is amusing. It is Terrifying. It's hilarious. It's horrifying.

[Image: DLECaqTUEAElsA6.jpg:large]

Meanwhile, Puerto Rico continues to disintegrate unnoticed by many who don't live there. And here we assumed Trump cared about nothing but PR.....

Looks like they're winning. People are more concerned about football players kneeling and a tin-pot in a faraway country, than they are about the country disintegrating around them. If there has been one thing this white house has been good at, it's been focusing attention on the little retarded things rather than the outright malicious things.....

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: The War will Start on Twitter.
How quickly can Puerto Rico get its internet connections back up? Because if it can get that and then spam the White House twitter feed I think that'll suddenly change.
Less than one percent of the cell towers are operational right now, because even if they were not damaged by the storm, their backup generators cannot be refilled due to the state of the roads at those locations.

To be honest, after seeing the way the GOP has handled these emergencies , from Houston to Puerto Rico, but specially Puerto Rico I am officially out of empathy, pity, patience, and tolerance with the people who voted to put them in power. The only thing I feel right now for those people is anger.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
Watching his response to PR... Guys, I'm sorry, but the beings in charge of your country have never even heard of the Word Empathy, much less ever experienced it.