Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume 5
RE: RWBY Volume 5
The subtitles have the "prodigy/protégé" error...

Can Blake actually be a ninja? Does she have cat-like reflexes?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

which brings to mind this...

If only there was some way to find out what the button does before pushing it... Go away, Oobleck.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Looks like some super-fuel for the Nuts and Dolts ship.  In other news, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disturbed that the fandom even has a name for the Miltiades/Miltiades self-ship.

If anyone can read those subtitles, let us know please.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
new AMV
(03-25-2018, 12:04 AM)Labster Wrote: If anyone can read those subtitles, let us know please.

Sadly, the fireflies didn't get subtitles.  We have to trust that Penny translated them accurately.

And I want people to know that when you finally get to read a certain scene in chapter 5 of Drunkard's Walk 8, I had it planned out years before this.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Edit: Let's see if it works now...
Appears to be a broken vid...
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
RWBY done in the style of Infinity War trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfyoLxARWYg

Neo based spinoff/prequel series confirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEw7A_OxHTQ
Um. The Neo spinoff appears to have been an April Fools thing. I'm a Rooster Teeth Gold member and, well... The image on the "censored" post seen at 0:51 is clearly the avatar for Eric Duncan, VP of Marketing. Going to his activity on his profile at rt.com I can confirm that at no time in the past month has he posted anything like what this guy is claiming. (And it's not his job to post about this kind of stuff -- the things in his feed are all about the new RT Box Plan, which is an enhanced level of RT membership that gets you regular shipments of swag.) Not to mention that in the last few seconds of the video the guy wishes everyone a happy April 1st.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(04-12-2018, 07:47 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Um.  The Neo spinoff appears to have been an April Fools thing.  I'm a Rooster Teeth Gold member and, well... The image on the "censored" post seen at 0:51 is clearly the avatar for Eric Duncan, VP of Marketing.  Going to his activity on his profile at rt.com I can confirm that at no time in the past month has he posted anything like what this guy is claiming.  (And it's not his job to post about this kind of stuff -- the things in his feed are all about the new RT Box Plan, which is an enhanced level of RT membership that gets you regular shipments of swag.)  Not to mention that in the last few seconds of the video the guy wishes everyone a happy April 1st.

Sad  Too bad, it sounded like an interesting idea.
Here's something different, a RWBY Chibi AMV

Ep 10 subtitles: Fighting Cinder by moonlight, chased by Pyrrah by daylight, never running from a grimm fight, he is the one called Sailor Juane. (sic)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
I stumbled across the full version of the RWBY vol5 intro song today (with Lyrics)

as well as the Volume 5 soundtrack (with Lyrics) that clocks in at 35minutes
huh, been finding all kinds of RWBY stuff lately

Here's a trailer for volume 6, looking at the past of Adam Taurus

Also RWBY Vol 6 premieres Oct 27
I must ask: was the library book written by Dr. Seuss?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown

Also, I found a RWBY AMV, the song used is a variation on a song I posted to The Game Everyone Plays a while back
Rob liked the original for the Sailor Moon step, this one's a bit more upbeat i think
Warning: having the subtitles on spoils the joke for the final sketch.

Warning: having the subtitles off means missing some of the jokes in the final sketch.

You're just going to have to watch this one twice.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown