Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume 5
A special bonus episode of RWBY Chibi came out today...

What happens when Nora chugs an entire thermos of espresso shots?
Something very different.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: RWBY Volume 5

Not the best job with the subtitles this time

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or the Carols thread. Tongue

Next week will have a break for Christmas, before returning the week after. And this weeks ep is up, and Blake is being awesome.
The fight scenes this season have all been really underwhelming. Understandable but still...
(12-24-2017, 01:17 PM)Epsilon Wrote: The fight scenes this season have all been really underwhelming. Understandable but still...

Honestly, I have to disagree. I quite enjoyed Weiss vs the Lancers, Yang vs the Bandits was a great character moment of her vs her demons, and the battle of the Belladonna house had the right mix of desperation and skill for me. Although I would have liked a bit more of Kali and the coffee tray vs the White Fang asshole. *CLONG! CLONG! CLONG!*
Not an episode, but an AMV

Ahem.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is all.
errr, was that a good AAAHHH! or a bad AAAHHH!?
(12-30-2017, 10:12 PM)Norgarth Wrote: errr, was that a good AAAHHH! or a bad AAAHHH!?

Unfortunately, the answer is Yes.
Another AMV
AAAAHHHH!

Good Ahhh! Lots of good AHHHH! Well done Miles!
New ep (Warning: cliffhanger ending)

There are three things I need to say, in order:

1) I want to say called it, but I never did.  Makes sense given what happened last chapter.

2) They made her angry?!?  Oh CR-

3) It's cliché, but I have to say it.  What a TWEEEST!
It's that last bit that got me screaming last week. Because dang, that was brilliant. As was the followup in this weeks ep. In fact, this ep had all the pieces come together, and it did so wonderfully.
Oh damn, looks like Raven really crossed the Rwbycon now.

I'll just see myself out.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Is Google watching the same RWBY as the rest of us?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Looks like a reaction video of some sort. Using Family Guy. Yeaaaaah...
There's clearly some confusion somewhere, because that's a RWBY URL at Rooster Teeth's site with at least the start of the official episode description, even though the upload credit is wrong (along with the image, of course). But that was the point behind me posting that. Note also that it's the top Google result for the search string. I should have looked at it when I was home last night, just to see what really was at the other end, but I really doubt that whatever is there actually has Family Guy footage. I'll try to remember to do that tonight.
-- Bob

(01-18-2018, 04:04 AM)Labster Wrote: Oh damn, looks like Raven really crossed the Rwbycon now.

I'll just see myself out.

I am surprised that, in a quick web search, I cannot find a fan convention named RWBYCon... Is there an opportunity here?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I do believe there is.

Having been part of a con committee for quite a few years, though, I feel that it is not an opportunity for me.
-- Bob

(01-19-2018, 08:09 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: There's clearly some confusion somewhere, because that's a RWBY URL at Rooster Teeth's site with at least the start of the official episode description, even though the upload credit is wrong (along with the image, of course).  But that was the point behind me posting that.  Note also that it's the top Google result for the search string.  I should have looked at it when I was home last night, just to see what really was at the other end, but I really doubt that whatever is there actually has Family Guy footage.  I'll try to remember to do that tonight.

And indeed, something is screwy in the state of Google.  Clicking that pic of Stewie takes you right to where I thought it did -- Rooster Teeth and that episode.  I even went to the top of RT.com and drilled down through the Shows menu to RWBY to V5E11 just to make sure I wasn't linking to some hidden joke page, and sure enough I found myself on the exact same page -- same URL and everything.

Weird.
-- Bob