Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padlock on thread icon for Cursed Thread?
Padlock on thread icon for Cursed Thread?
Is anyone else seeing a yellow padlock as part of the thread icon for the current "cursed" thread? It only appears if there are unread messages in the thread. I first noticed it two days ago. The Mouseover says that it supposedly means that I have posted in this thread (which I have), but that is usually a dot and not a padlock.

Kilroy
RE: Padlock on thread icon for Cursed Thread?
I'm not seeing anything like that. Anybody?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I saw that too.
Weird. The first question I have is, is it still there for anyone?

Second... well, it's not a question, it's more a note to myself. MyBB has a dozen or so automated tasks it runs on a regular schedule. I'll have to go look at the MyBB documentation and see if there's any automatic task that temporarily locks a thread while it works.

(I will admit at this time to having read only the bare minimum of the MyBB docs necessary to get the board up and running and minimally customized. One reason I chose MyBB is that it is almost a turnkey affair for someone who wants to run his own board.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I saw one or two tiny gold padlocks last night, but none today.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor