Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Against A Border Wall
Cards Against A Border Wall
Cards Against Humanity Bought Border Land to Screw with Trump's Wall Plans

Quote:"Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans," the website says. "So we’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built."

All of the fundraising spots for this have already been sold.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Cards Against A Border Wall
AFAIK Trump can just executive order his way into seizing it for "national security"
Yeah, when I heard of this my thoughts were pretty much "Oh, it's those guys known for fucking around, fucking around again." I wouldn't expect this to hold up long if all the *other* ducks ever get lined up.

Or they could just make the wall go around three sides of it. Well, probably not, but it's a darkly amusing image.

Any plans to actually put anything on this piece of land?

-Morgan.
Some people have Worm SIs with phenomenal cosmic power.
My Worm SI is Emma and Madison's therapist.
It's less about actually stopping it, and more about presenting another headache while simultaneously flipping Lord Cheeto off.
Cards Against sure likes crowdsourcing questionable real estate deals.

But really, the wall has a near-zero chance of happening because its main proponent has a near-zero understanding of the legislative process.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Guys, love you all but shouldn't this be in politics
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Yeah, you're probably right. Moving it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....