Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow
Snow
Yeah, instead of updating the board software, I installed a snowstorm instead.  I have skewed priorities.

If you don't like it, or it slows down your system, or whatever, you can turn it off by going to the User CP, opening the "Edit Options" panel, and unclicking the checkbox "Should the snowflakes be displayed?" in the "Other Options" section in the lower right of the screen.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Snow
Ah. Here I was just about to ask about that as I was worried I picked something up somewhere.

Thx for the reassurances.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
At least I don't have to shovel this snow.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I'm forecasting a flurry of new posts on the boards!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
I hope they don't get a chilly reception.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(12-02-2017, 01:51 PM)robkelk Wrote: At least I don't have to shovel this snow.

You'll be glad to learn that I deliberately avoided the "snowstorm" plug-in that actually had an accumulation at the bottom of the window.

(Would you believe there are three different plugins to do snow?  The one I chose was the only one that let users shut it off, though.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
It kinda caught me by surprise, and then immediately afterwards I was all, "Oh, COOL!"
So, it's a Snow Job then...

Yeah, back to the Punalty box....
Unless yours snow blind!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Did I miss it? Or, no, I turned scripting on and there it is. Cute! Of course, with my font settings it's actually a rain of little cogs, but they're still snow-ish since they have six teeth.