Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now fanfic writers will be replaced by automation...
And now fanfic writers will be replaced by automation...
A Robot Wrote a Chapter of Harry Potter Fan Fiction, And It's Spectacular

Or at least so the author of that piece claims.  I've read the chapter, and it's hilarious, but I wouldn't call it "spectacular".  Frankly, it looks like they just fed a lot of Harry Potter into a travesty generator.  There's nothing ground-breaking here, as fun as it is.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: And now fanfic writers will be replaced by automation...
Probably not any worse than some of the Random Sentence Generated Essays.
They could have provided a link to the Fanfic if they wanted any one to actually read it.
I love Ron's Ron shirt.
(12-16-2017, 04:19 AM)itsune9tl Wrote: They could have provided a link to the Fanfic if they wanted any one to actually read it.

Huh?  They did.  It's in the last sentence of the article:

Quote:We’re not ones for spoilers, but if you want to read the full text of the robot-penned fan fiction, you can enjoy it here.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Oh, it's definitely travesty-worthy.

Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.