Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
First thing first, let me just say that the Monster Girl Encyclopedia is extremely lewd and not NSW. I won't go too indepth in my story, but please don't veiw this or any other MGE related writing near sensitive people. This is my "what if story" for the monster girl encyclopedia. I've noticed that monsterification is a... touchy topic for the western audience. What if someone manages to reverse this process? How will this someone influence the MGE world? How will the Order, DL and other leaders of monsterkind react to this person? These questions, and many more, will be answered in my story. I would like to receive suggestions from anyone who veiws my writing. I always want to know what others think of my writing, so I can improve. Also, happy holidays!
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction )
Prologue

In a heavy forest, lys a small farming village. It at first looks like a scrawny, dying human community to the average passerby. The Order of The Cheif God and the village itself know better. The village in name, Springbrool, has access to some of the most fertile land in the Order territories, thanks to its secluded location in the forest. The people of Springbrool adapted to their location. The villagers became skilled at the cultivation of many foods, and because of the land's nutritious and moist soil, allow the farmers to grow high grade foods in high quantities. The farmers even created a method to charge the food with mana, not seen anywhere else in the Order Territories. The Order has taken atvantage of the village, of course. Caravans regularly visit Springbrool to buy its farming goods, at very generous prices. The people of Springbrool don't mind, because they need every last peice of gold to pay for defenses and weaponry. Forest monsters also set their eyes on Springbrool for its astonishing farmland and, especially, the mana charged crops. Slimes, amazons, dark elves, and other forest dwelling monsters tried capturing Springbrool to seize its magical foods, but its citizens have also took up the art of self- defense. Springbrool had defended its crops for ages, but the monsters will soon destroy that impressive record. The monsters could never foresee the rise of a new hero from that village.
A Hero who will forever influence the world.
Chapter 1

"Yes...YES! I've finally figured it out!" I loudly exclaim.
My mom scurries into my room, with a concerned expression on her face. Well, I can't really blam my parent. Anyone would have thought I was some sort of mad scientist who solved a new equation.
" Johnathon? What in the world are you talking about?" She asks.
I proudly explain my invention that will greatly benefit the Order.
" You know how we folk at Springbrool supply the Order with our one-of-a-kind, magical foods? I just came up with a new way to greatly assist the Order. The monsters can transform us humans into more of their kind, right? I just realized how its all done. Me and everyone at Springbrool are sensitive to energies and magic, thanks to training. I sensed strange energy being radiated off of the monster prisoners. It felt evil and wicked. But when I feel energy on a human, it feels so pure and clean. Then, I realized how corruption works. The monsters flush out our energy and replace it with theirs, giving birth to a monster. I opt to do the opisite; flush out the monster's energy..."
" And create a human..." My mother finished.
I saw probably the most pleased, joyful smile crept on her face. Next thing I know, she's reeling in for a hug.
" Johnathon, this is the most wonderful idea you've ever formed! The possiblies of this knowledge is limitless! Monster repeling armor, reversing corruption..." 
She began to sound like an excited 10 year old, but I can understand. I can create all sorts of spells and gear that can easily fight of the corruption. Especially reversing corruption. That's why I became so amazed at this. Once a human coplates with a monster, he's not a human any more. Now, I can give men and women a second chance to live life to their fullest. And most of all, I could have done this way before my relavation. I'm not your traditional magician. I can freely manipulate the flow of energies, as with all farmers here, but that's it. That's what creates the magic charged foods. We force the mana inside the goods, adding al sorts of benefits, like lengthened life spans and increased nutrition. I could probably do the same to a corrupted human. Pulling out the monster mana can't be that hard, right?

A loud knock rang on the  door. I quickly answered it, knowing who it was. The Order considers our mana foods as an incredibly precious reason, and pay very handsomely for it.

The man in question was fully covered in knightly armor with embroidered Order crosses. He held a massive hailberg, also with crosses. In his other hand was a large, heavy looking sack. Gold! I couldn't see his face from his suit, but I remembered that these guys can't let our goods fall into the wrong hands.

" I am Captain Periwinkle of Herefoster. I reqest of your special goods for my caravan." He formally asked.
" Yes sir." My Mom quickly replys. She opens up a closet with a brown sack, holding our goods. She hands the food sack over to the captain, who quickly drops his sack for ours. " Thank you for the transaction, miss. Keep the gold." Periwinkle says before strolling out. Although he was a little monotone, I could help but think that he was beaming under that helm.

The captain is adruptively interrupted by a panicky farmer who just ran through the main gate where the caravan lies.
" Sir! Sir! B-Blue skinned d-demons are a-aproaching!" He reports before runing off in terror.
Everyone one else in Springbrool must've heard the news, because the people started preparing in their own ways. Some took out weapons some formal and others improvised farming tools. Others ran through the gates holding barricade supplies, and others... took cover in their homes.

" Men, unhook those horses. This farming village is an important asset for the Almighty, and we can't let it fall into the enemy's hands. Now!" The Captain barks.

The two other soldiers, who have the same gear as their leader, disconnected their horses from the caravan wagon and mounted them. The horses are were just as prepared for war as their jockeys, with pure white armor that reflected the sunlight.

I was about to join the upcoming battle, but my mother quickly pulled me back and inside and shut the door.
" Johnathon, I can't lose you to the monsters."
" You never said that during the last monster raids."
" You can't fight this battle. You must get to Herefoster and spread the word of this knowledge of energies. It will far more assist the Order than the foods."
I couldn't believe it. My mother would send me to a city just to spread an idea. But the world needs this idea. Humanity needs it.
" I'm ready." I say.
My mother hands me fruit and a map leading to the city.
" The food will help you in a pinch. Now go!"
My mother reopens the door.
" I'll change the world forever, mother." I say before runing out the door and through the gate. I didn't care what the people said as I sped through the gate. If I was lucky, I could put a stop to the demon horde before it even reaches the walls.
Chapter 2

A horde of demons trudged through the forest towards Springbrool. The demons didn't care about the mud getting in their leather lingerie-all what mattered to the promise of a new husband. Their two commanders, on the other hand, wanted the village for more strategic reasons. The two in question is a succubus as pale as snow, and a childish baphomet far more skimpy than the demons.

" I can't believe the humans picked up the mana charging trick just now. Clever, but we monsters have been doing it far longer." the baphomet chatted.

" But remember, my goat, those humans carelessly waste their food magiks. Why charge their foods with bland spirit mana when you can ink it in my mother's beautiful energy? All their deepest, darkest, dirtyest dires can be finally unleashed! The humans can ditch their tedious farming lives for laid-back ones with their lewd monster wifes!" the succubus said.

" Or their little sisters!" the baphomet chimed in.

" Eh... I can think about your Sabbath later."

"Why?" Baphomet whined.

" I've only brought my most lavious denons with me. We're not back out of this forest for your witches. No way will I muck up myself and my demons! We've got to look our best for our new hubbies!"

"But children can be lewd to! You just need to get that stupid "children are innocent" crap out of their heads and, trust me on this, can be just as dirty as a succubus in Royal Makai! Mimiru proves that! And who even needs such a well developed and endowed bodies like your kind? An army of cute witches sounds why more pleasuring than an army of demons with ugly curves and ugly boo.."

" Cease this childish bickering, Baphomet!" the succubus roughly snaps.
The adrupt lack of a sueductive tone quickly shuts up Baphomet. The succubus is a seen as a higher ranking monster by the demon lord, so  Baphomet knows her place. Also, the demons gave her an exasperated glare, not unlike a parent would give to arguing children.

" Yes, Laby Druella..." Baphomet meekly replies.

" Good, my obedient goat." Druella comments with her temptive tone returned.

The demons continue to push forth.

I keep running through the forest. I've been running for hours, but my magical fruit helps replenish my stamina. At this point, I really don't care avout getting to Herefoster.
I may run into the demons soon, and I can't let them detroy the village. I'm also suspisous that there is something new about this attack. Previous monster attacks have been pretty small, but I've got a hunch that the monsters will try to seige us.
My fear is confirmed when I sensed it.
Demonic energy. Lots of it coming straight ahead.
While I was a tad bit... okay, alot scared. These monsters could take me away forever as their husband, and I'm not even legal age! (13 to be exact)
I would never see Springbrool again.
But this was also a moment of opportunity. I could see if my theory works. And if it works, then it may be the greatest achievement in mankind's history. Purging corruption. I just had to try it!
So ran to the source of the corrupted mana, eager to test my ability.

As I approahed the horde, I could feel the demonic energy getting more intense.
I was closing in.
At this point, goosebumps were all over my body, and I was (kinda) shivering. Something inside me told me not to continue. I had a feeling something would go horribly would go wrong if I continue.
At the same time, I felt a different feeling. A feeling telling me to go towards the horde and test my theory...
Yes! I'm going straight ahead!

I ran into a large clearing in the forest, with sunshine beaming down. I missed the sun's feeling, but I remembered what was ahead of me. A large horde of of succubi with strangly blue skin and eyes as red as the thickest of blood. Their attire was also strange compared to other succubi I met, with leather boots and bikinis all in a sinister shade of red and maroon. What freaked me out most was the eyes. Jemstone eyes were on the demons' clothing, in that satanic shade of red and with snake-like silts. The demons all focused on me, with such unblinking and beastly eyes. Those eyes told me I was dealing with sexaly disurbed succubi here. I wasn't feeling arosed by these foes.
I felt one think: Eeeeeek!

Infront of the insane demons was a a duo of more sane looking monsters. A succubus so pale that you'd think she'd been half starved for death and a... HORNED MONSTER CHIlD!?!? What business does that kid have with these sexally crazed demons? 

I firsted asked the succubus, who seemed like a leader figure, about the demons.
" W-What have you done to those demons?" I asked, a little afraid for an answer.
The Succubus heaves a wicked laugh.
" You ask about my demons? Well, you're a curious fellow!"
The way she talks sounds so carefree. Does she feel no remorse?
" These succubi... Well, I just made sure these few didn't get any semen for a few days. Makes 'em real hungry for sexy men like you!" She giggly said.
Okay I was really freaking out in the inside. That  succubus is crazy if she starves her own people just to prepare them for monster raids. And she wants to send these clearly disturbed and sexally starving demons to Springbrool?!?! That child seems really quiet on the other side. Probably relizes how insane this woman is.
On the outside, I'm fuming with my fists clenched and teeth grited.
" Acting tough, are you?" She taunts.
" You need to learn how to obey, and my girls will teach that. You! get him!"
She points towards me and a demon lunges straight for me! She's baring an extremely demented smile.
I reflexively grab the closest body part( No way am I saying it. Too embarrassing!) and the demon lets out a squeal.
I try to ignore the squealer as I work my magic. The monsters demonic energy starts pooling on my hands as an purple inky substance. The demon stops squealing and she starts squirming. I squeeze down harder to keep her under control which starts more of that annoying squealing. Those leaders must kniw what I'm doing, because their faces look horrified.
" Holy Crap! Is he turning her into a human?" the child erupts.
The demon soon passes out with a pained gasp and falls to ground.
I flick off the demonic ink as a miracle happens.
The woman's blue skin fades into a more human tone. Her horns, clothing,wings, and tail follow and...
A human lys on the ground!
" Yes! It worked! It worked!" I shout out as happy as I can be.
The succubus and child look absolutely scared out of their minds.

" NO!!!!" the succubus shouts out. She completely broke out of character and sound like a whiny bitch.
" YOU WILL NOT FOIL MY PLANS! I WILL CORRUPT YOU INTO A MINDLESS SLAVE!" 
She lunges for me, but the child squeezes on her tail. Suddenly, her rage is dispelled and falls straight on the mud.
I can't help but chuckle.
" Warp us away Baphomet... Along with the human women..." She says meekly.
The child creates a huge magical circle under all the demons. She then smiles at me.
" You got some impressive..."
Her comment is cut short.
" Do NOT compliment him!" The succubus barks.
" Y-Yes mistress..." The Baphomet replys.
The demons are all warped away, leaving no trace of their existence.
I don't care if they got away.
Springbrool is safe.
Star 
Well... I'm going to be honest, it's kinda bad. Don't get discouraged though, no one is born knowing how to write, or sing, or draw, or dance, there's only quitters and the people who didn't give up before they got good, and the only way to improve is to keep on working. With that in mind, you get the Sephiroth Special heartless nitpicky omnislash proofread edit, and some commentary on the structure and plot.

First though, I suggest adding a "NSFW" warning to the topic title for those less familiar with MGE, since even without any explicit lewds so far there's words included that could trip filters and get people in trouble at work.

In general, online fiction should have an extra line between each paragraph due to the lack of indentation making them run together and become hard to read, with a small separator such as "- - -" for scene breaks where you would leave an extra line in more formally printed material, as multi-line gaps are only haphazardly preserved across different boards or hosting sites. Some will also unwrap lines with only a single carriage return instead of a double space together into a single giant blob, as well. Fanfiction.net in particular is infamous for stripping formatting and special characters and anything that even vaguely resembles a URL, and even if you're not planning to host it there it's better to get into the habits that will make for the least hassle for later projects or if you change your mind later.

Of course, anything I say here is merely my own opinion and I tend to overuse commas and run-ons in my own writing, so watch out for that if you do decide to adopt any of my more extensive suggestions.

Them's fightin' tunes!

As a general comment, these are probably not long enough to stand on their own as story parts, especially the single-paragraph-plus-a-line prologue. Writing a few hundred words may feel like it takes forever and a major accomplishment, but you should aim for 1500-2500 words as a minimum for a post. They are at least whole scenes and a reasonable introductory arc as a whole, so that's better than some stuff I've seen passed off as "complete" fic elsewhere. (coughcough pitofvoles cough) I tend to hold that chapters should have their own complete structure with a beginning, rising action, climax, and resolution like a TV episode, but can admit that it's objectively better to produce a small amount of material consistently than get bound up in that kind of worrying about length and not get anything done. Like me.

Hopefully, my comments here are helpful, rather than having impaled your will to keep writing on an improbably long katana. Goodness knows I have no room to throw stones as far as actually producing story posts is concerned.
The word count is something that I've been trying to increase, but I like to be short and on-point with my writing. I may try to break out of that habit with my later chapters. As for the NSFW label, I just posted it on my first post. Thanks for the criticism!
Like I said, don't get too hung up on the length - just enough to say what you have to say is better than going overboard on descriptives and qualifiers, even if that means things do end up being a little short. It's something that will probably happen on its own as you progress to more involved plots with more characters who interact more with each other and the environment.
(12-30-2017, 10:23 AM)iii Wrote: ... but I like to be short and on-point with my writing. ...

There's nothing wrong with that - Ernest Hemmingway made a career of writing in that style. (Of course, he also wrote long stretches of prose in that style.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I apologise that 1) I haven't been around much lately and 2) I don't have time to read over this. But I will second what the others here are saying.

Utilization the written word is something that can be accomplished in a short time, but mastery can take many years. Take a look at some of the stuff I've written around here - the most recent stuff is the result of two decades of painstaking grinding. Not the pieces themselves, but the experience that led up to that.

And you want to know what the hell of it is?

I still honestly to God feel that I have a long ways to go as a writer. I don't care if people are comparing me to Ernest Hemingway, Robert Frost, Isaac Asimov, or Anne McCaffrey. It will feel wonderful to hear praise and accolades like that.

But I will always remain my own worst critic. I will always stare at a screen, either torturing myself with an empty space that needs to be filled, or looking at one that has been filled and screaming at myself "BUT IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" And it will be a rare moment where I can go back to something I've written and say, "This was good stuff. There's nothing I can do to make it better."

Writing is a little bit like martial arts. You cannot say that you are a master until another master says you are. And even then that master will only be able to teach you what his master taught him. And if you follow the line of masters all the way back to the oldest living grandmaster, he will tell you straight up: "Yes, people say I'm a master, but I'm still learning."

So don't be discouraged. You may have a ways to go, but so does the rest of us who try to write. Practice every day. Write something every day. Don't be afraid to go back and try to make it better. But on the same token, do this knowing that at some point in time you're going to have to put it out there and then leave it be.

Whelp, no more free time for me. Catch you guys later.
(12-30-2017, 09:41 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: First though, I suggest adding a "NSFW" warning to the topic title for those less familiar with MGE, since even without any explicit lewds so far there's words included that could trip filters and get people in trouble at work.

I've taken care of that.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
Chapter 3

The demons warped to the entrance of the Demon Lord's citadel. Druella and Baphomet left the demons by the entrance as they walked up the ebony staircase leading to the main gate.  Gargoyles, once as still as statues, sprung to life to bow to the demons as they climbed the steps. The stone demons gave quizzical looks at the demons' special guest; a human woman held by Baphomet. A human this far into the demon lord's realm would have corrupted instantly. This woman, however, was somehow repeling the demonic energies. The gargoyles kept their questions to their selves, as these demons were important figures for monsterkind.

Two gargoyles, weilding wicked hailbergs, pushed open the towering doors, and politly bow. Inside are hundreds of smaller doors, each leading to their respective beadrooms. The occupants are busy doing what a monster does best; 24-hour sex. Through the chrous of constant orgasms, Baphomet and Druella locate a door far more regal than the rest, adorned with enbony crosses with the devilish wings of a demon. The door of the Demon Lord's bedroom.

Druella kindly knocks on the door, awaiting her parents response.
No answer.
Druella knocks again, angrily banging banging it
No answer.
Baphomet laughes at the Lilm's growing frustration.
" Seems like your parents are really busy today!" she giggly remarked.
" I sure my parents are dieing to meet their gorgeous daughter!" The lilm retorts through gnashed teeth.
She knocks once more, trying to conceal her swelling fury.
No answer.
" Dammit! Mother and father, why can't you hear me! It's Druella, Forth Princess of Demon Realm. I have met a teenager who would easily dismantle your plans for a greater future, and I have evidence! Please hear me!"
No answer.
Baphomet chuckles at the teary lilm, then knocks the door straight to the floor with a thunderous *thud*. For just that moment, the  moaning and squealing  from the monster coples cease, leaving behind an akward silence. The monsters quickly return to their previous activities.
" What the hell Baphomet!" yells Druella.
" Since your mother is clearly prioritizing her man over you..."
" How dare you say such things! My mother is always giving me her undieing love!"
" Even as we bicker, your mother is still pleasing her husband. I don't think we shouldn't bother with the Demon Lord, Druella. We could hunt down that kid by otherselves and give him a good..."
" I've had just enough that of crap come out out of your mouth!" Druella snaps.
Baphomet quickly silences herself.
" I'm through with you! Go straight back to your HQ and your lolis!"
Baphomet quickly scrambles out  the door.
Druella quickly realizes her terrible mistake.
During Baphomet's hasty departure, she forgot to drop off the humanized demon.
The person Druella needed to show her mother.
" Get back here Baphomet!" She shouted in an all to familiar tone
" No! I will not be punished! Never!" Baphomet whined.
The Gargoyles just shook their heads in disappointment as the demons chased each other.
-------

After sorting out that fiasco, the demons finally enter the Demon Lords throne room. The room was as dark as night, save for a few ominously purple glowing torches lining the royal carpet. The demons didn't mind, because their eyesight is adapted to the dark. Instead of a traditional throne, the Demon Lord used a queen sized bed as a makeshift throne. She was in the cowgirl position, facing away from Druella and Baphomet.

" Mother, I've got terrible news." Druella reports to her mother.
"What, my dear?" she says, not even facing her daughter.
" Mother Lililth, look at this..."
" Not now, my deary... I can feel it coming... GAH!"
The Demon Lord's man let out a pained grunt as his penis blew its load. Lilith let out a pleased yelp as thick white fluid was sprayed everywhere on her gentinals. After the powerful ejaculation, the Demon Lord continues with her business, completely ignoring the two again.
" Oh mother..." Druella said heartfuly.
"That demon's devoution for her plans is real freaky..." Baphomet thought.
"Llilith!" Baphomet loudly shouts.
Druella enrages.
"How dare you scream at the provider of..."
" Sweetie, calm down. I want to hear from Baphomet."
Baphomet finally grabbed to Demon Lord's attention. Lilith refused to remove the man's gentinals, and simply pivoted towards the demons.
" Demon Lord Lilith, the human in my hand was a demon who got... humanized, or whatever he calls it." Baphomet dropped her playful tone for exchange for a serious tone.
The Demon Lord examines the woman's body, then flings it off into the darkness.
"Humanizing? Really, Baphomet? If this is just another foolish prank, please leave now." She says in a stern tone.
" Mother, she saw it with her eyes! You don't trust your general?" Druella remarked.
" Hmmm... I may look into it later, but as far as I know, that's probualy a corspe dug from a lich yard. Please leave."
The demon lord turns away from the demons and starts humping.
"Mother?" Druella asks again.
The demon lord quickens her pace, and forces the man to climax once more, quirting juices everywhere.
" I told you that we should have not bother with! She's a sex adict!" Baphomet insulted.
" WHAT did you just call her?" Druella retorted.
"Face the facts. She just sits in her room 100% of the time gettin' laid. No one else In my Sabbath spends such ridiculous amounts of time having sex. Sure, their that Black Mass... but it's just one day! It's aparently an all year afair with your mother. And me and my lackeys go through all the trouble creating drugs and doodads to increase pleasure, but we've hardly get thanked! By know, that teen is probably becoming a hero, and he'll become untouchable! And if he gets to your mother and the lilm, monsterkind is doomed! We've got to act, and now!"
" You have the gall to call my mother a sex adict!?" Druella responded.
" Did you seriously ignore my little rant?!" Baphomet snapped.
"That's it! Punishment time for you!"
The demon froze on the spot.
"N-No..." Baphomet weaky spat.
"Your really no different from a human man, you know? Always act so tough, untill you pierce their attitude with pleasure."
Her tone became more sultry.
"You could use some training. Lots of it. He-he...."
"Druella, please! I'm am obedient little goat!" Baphomet pleaded.
Black drops of ink formed all over Druella's body. The ink slide down her body to form a puddle of pure demonic energy. The puddle became more solid, then in defiance of gravity, rose off the ground as a platform for the Lilm. Tentacles reached out from the blob to grab a fleeing Baphomet. The slimly appendages dragged a kicking Baphomet straight towards Druella.
" Once I'm through with this, you'llbe a nicely trained goat. He-he!" The lilm laughed.
" Hey... Why is it so dark here? It's practically  nightime!" A new voice rang out.
Druella and Lilith stopped their sex to find the source of the voice. They found a fully naked woman stumbling in the darkness. When their gazes met, the woman screamed: "Monsters!" before running out the door.
" Druella, something is wrong with that woman... My energy should have corrupted her instantly, but she's still screaming in terror." Lilith pointed out.
Druella released her grasp on Baphomet.
" That's what I was trying to tell you, mother! There's a man who can transform monsters into humans, and they stay as humans!"
Lilith's eyes grew wide with shock.
" You two must stop that man at once! The damage he coukd do to monsterkind is unthinkable!"
" Don't worry, mother! I'll properly educate that silly human!" the lilm said, smacking her lips.
Druella and Baphomet strolled back to the staircase, but Baphomet was once again snared by tentacles.
" Agh.... Not this aga..."
A tentacle was quickly showed in her mouth.
" Now, now what was that thing you said about childish monsters acting lewd? I can certainly help you with that..." Druella snidely remarked.
The tentacles were all up in her erogerous zones, causes her to moan lightly.
"Louder!" She barked.
The tentacles were rubbing madly against her boby, driving her to a climax.
" This feeling... it's amazing! I want to be a dirty, dirty sister!"
"I've got you a new brother for you, Baphomet?"
"Where! I need to get penatrated!"
" He's somewhere near the forest with that damned teenager..."
" Ya! Big bro, I'm coming!"
The Baphomet teleported herself away.