Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November 2018 - Let's Kibitz All About It...
November 2018 - Let's Kibitz All About It...
Okay, just gonna go straight out with it.  With all the BS that the Republicans have been pulling, I don't think they have a prayer at holding both the House and the Senate.  Hell, I suspect they might even lose both of them to the Democrats.

Political cartoonists may be painting Democrats in a rather satirical light lately for their lack of action.  They fail to realize that they're simply saving up their political capital for a strategic push-back on all the harm that the Republicans have done in the last two years.  Because we don't know for sure how we'll stand until after this November.
RE: November 2018 - Let's Kibitz All About It...
Russia will win.

That is all.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: November 2018 - Let's Kibitz All About It...
(02-17-2018, 05:04 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Okay, just gonna go straight out with it.  With all the BS that the Republicans have been pulling, I don't think they have a prayer at holding both the House and the Senate.  Hell, I suspect they might even lose both of them to the Democrats.

BA, I will point out that this is the same attitude Democrats had before the 2016 elections. I hope the party has some ideas on what to do differently this time.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown