Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the old images are back
And the old images are back
Well, most of them.  Here's a good example.

About 500 or so of the images Brent scraped from Yuku have finally been restored to the board.  That isn't all of them, by far, but I'm trying to track down via Crapatalk and the Wayback Machine anything that's missing and restoring it.  A missing image will look like this in the message text:

[Image: 1c336f841dd14f8daa0b0563ee820413be34454c.jpg]

but the text won't be highlightable or selectable.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: And the old images are back
(01-17-2018, 07:02 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Well, most of them.  Here's a good example.

About 500 or so of the images Brent scraped from Yuku have finally been restored to the board.  That isn't all of them, by far, but I'm trying to track down via Crapatalk and the Wayback Machine anything that's missing and restoring it.  A missing image will look like this in the message text:

[Image: 1c336f841dd14f8daa0b0563ee820413be34454c.jpg]

but the text won't be highlightable or selectable.

Sorry, Bob, but we don't have access to the page and the image didn't display.

Steve
RE: And the old images are back
That's what I get for rushing when Helen's coming in the door. I've replaced the links with a non-typoed one. <sigh>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....