Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now that it's passed...
Now that it's passed...
So, we got to see a "super blue blood moon" in North America this morning.

My free-association / punning mind thought "if one is a blue blood, one is nobility, so a super blue blood must be royalty - probably a princess"... and I started thinking of the "super blue blood" moon as the "Usagi moon".

And I've had the original anime's opening theme stuck in my head ever since.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Now that it's passed...
Heh. Yeah, I can envision that chain of associations. I won't reproduce it, though, because last thing I need right now is the theme running through my head for the rest of the work day.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Why?

I'd like to see the next chapter for Drunkard's Walk S.

Big Grin
Paying work comes first, hazard...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Unfortunately work does come first.  I find I only have a certain number of creative hours a day, and programming counts as creative.  It makes it pretty hard to write anything for myself, unless the muse is being especially insistent.

I don't mind having that theme song stuck in my head, though I only know the Japanese version and not the questionable rewrite.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Curse you and your shower of ice water reality, Rob, Labs.

But then, my previous message was intended jestingly. That's why I marked it with a smily.