Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody recognize the outfit?
Anybody recognize the outfit?
Here's another free 3D resource that I need help identifying: Space Warrior cosplay armor. The page says it's from something, but it doesn't say what. For me, this "armor from an iconic franchise" is Just a Face Outfit And A Caption; I need more data for a proper description on the freebie wiki.

What needs identifying is the outfit (or at least the bustier), not the skin colour, the hairdo, or anything else.

Does anybody recognize it?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Anybody recognize the outfit?
Looks like Saiyan armour from Dragonball Z adjusted for a female body.
I notice that one of the comments below the picture describes her as "Vegeta's daughter," so I'd guess it IS meant for Dragon Ball.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
Shows how much Dragon Ball I've watched... Thanks.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Heh. Even without ever seeing Dragonball, I would have guessed it based on the hair and the ki blast.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Guessing is one thing, but the freebie wiki is actually becoming the trusted source of information about 3D-art freebies. I need to do better than just guess.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
I've never watched any Dragon Ball.  I just had a vague memory of seeing the name "Vegeta" in connection with some anime or anime-like series (as far as I knew, it could've been from Pokémon, the Tenchi-verse, RWBY, or...).  So I typed it in on Wikipedia, and voila.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."