Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring forward...
Spring forward...
I just noticed that the forum's default time zone is still Eastern Standard. Once I'm logged in, it displays as Eastern Daylight.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Spring forward...
You know, I would have sworn I'd toggled the Daylight Savings correction option already, but I went and looked and it was turned off. What is it with my boards problems with Daylight Savings?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Tradition! (cue the "Fiddler on the Roof" soundtrack)

Although I seem to recall you mentioning the admin's control panel looks like this - maybe there's more than one setting that needed to be changed?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(03-21-2018, 11:50 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: You know, I would have sworn I'd toggled the Daylight Savings correction option already, but I went and looked and it was turned off.  What is it with my boards problems with Daylight Savings?

Maybe the boards prefer Daylight Chequing instead?
(03-21-2018, 12:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: Tradition! (cue the "Fiddler on the Roof" soundtrack)

Although I seem to recall you mentioning the admin's control panel looks like this - maybe there's more than one setting that needed to be changed?

Not for this particular function:

I thought I'd already turned it on.  Guess not.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....