Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about rewrites...
RE: Thinking about rewrites...
It finally occurred to me tonight that it's probably a good thing, despite the potential for hilarity ensuing otherwise, that the cats Artemis and Luna didn't contribute their signatures to the mystery photo.  "I apparently was friends with another Luna a while back, Miss Lovegood, although I don't remember anything about her...."
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
(08-06-2018, 08:56 PM)DHBirr Wrote: It finally occurred to me tonight that it's probably a good thing, despite the potential for hilarity ensuing otherwise, that the cats Artemis and Luna didn't contribute their signatures to the mystery photo.  "I apparently was friends with another Luna a while back, Miss Lovegood, although I don't remember anything about her...."

"I never metaluna I didn't like."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
<rimshot>

It's for reasons like this I dumped the very early idea that in GGG Lisa Vanette would have a black cat familiar also named Luna.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....