Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
It's been a while, but I lurk and come back.
RE: Hello
Hello....

*Sings* He gets lurked out, but he comes back again! You arnt' ever gonna keep him down!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
So, who are you? Smile

Welcome back!
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oh, he's ShinDangaioh. Not sure why you didn't re-register with your original handle, Disruptor, but mine is not to wonder why, mine is but to smack down spammers. Regardless, welcome back!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
This is the handle I'm best known as.

Pokegenie, Ranma-Chan Genie of the Ring, Solarfleeing and so on. Although, on Spacebattles I just used my name.

I really should get back to writing.
Oh, cool. That makes perfect sense.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I was going to ask Bob to update your old posts with the rename, but it looks like he's already done that. Welcome back, ShinDisruptioh, or whatever you're called Wink
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Have no fear, Brent. Whenever an old regular comes back with a new name, I do that automatically as part of the re-approval process. I've had the SQL queries to do it set up as templates with "insert username here" and "insert userid here" for months.
-- Bob