Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IC] [BBS] Status Report
RE: [IC] Status Report
>fully armed and operational

Dirty minds. Wink

I will only confirm that you are not the only one who's curious. Data is an enigma to the girls. With any human being, we have a good read on both their emotional state, and an ability to 'push and pull' in certain directions. it's useful and just a little reassuring. Data's the first person they've met who's absolutely immune - an utter blank slate and that's fascinating.

I wasn't the one to ask, but I know what the answer was.

"I am sorry, but you are not capable of giving consent to the standards required by my ehtical subroutines."

None of us are quite sure how to take that. Flattered I suppose. It's hard not to take it as a challenge on some level.

I don't know if Data is alone or not. If the Enterprise is in orbit, questions will have to be asked of NORAD and half the world's telescopes. He hasn't been able to contact anyone from his crew, but that doesn't mean they aren't doing some Prime Directive thing keeping the heads down to avoid preventing WW3 or some complex moral dilemma like that.

I wonder if we are to become the AI house like I thought. Or will we end up as a heavy metalHarem with a plethora of protagonists to choose from. None of which are in any way capable of being interested in us....

>every creator struggles

A Vocaloid is still somebody's talent. It's an instrument, just of a different sort. Someone once said that you have to go through the 'suck in a garage' phase. We don't get that. We get a software option labelled 'Performance(musical/Vocal)'

It's a sort of empty skill without talent. Or maybe vice-versa.

The best we can do is work as much as we can.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
[IC] [BBS] Status Report - by Dartz - 04-22-2018, 12:45 PM
RE: [IC] Status Report - by Labster - 04-23-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: [IC] Status Report - by Dartz - 04-23-2018, 04:11 PM