Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see we're missing a couple of images
I see we're missing a couple of images
Bob, I notice that the Spoiler function on the forum is looking for two images that don't appear to exist: www.accessdenied-rms.net/images/collapse_collapsed.png and www.accessdenied-rms.net/images/collapse.png (At least, they're missing if one uses the default theme.) We just need a couple of 20px×20px images for these, but I thought I'd ask whether you already have images kicking around somewhere before seeing what I could make.

EDIT: And how do I turn off link parsing in a post? I didn't set those as links.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: I see we're missing a couple of images
a) I'll have to look -- they should be around somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

b) If it's at all possible it should be on your user control panel. But I just looked and I don't seem to see a way to do so. If it's a big deal, I can go looking for a plug-in to make it an option.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
a) Thanks.
b) No worries, it's just an oddity of the system.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Okay, this is odd. I had to go download the plug-in again to take a look at what it came with, and it doesn't come with any images, although the PHP code does reference collapse.png and collapse_collapsed.png. I wonder if they were images that came with the version of MyBB that I originally installed last year. But if they were, they wouldn't have been deleted when I upgraded. Let me look around, they must be somewhere for me to grab and put up.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Okay, fixed. I looked at the forum files, and found the two images there -- but then realized that the spoiler script was looking for them in my overall website images directory, not the forum images directory. I put copies there, and they should appear now. And when I get home from work tonight I'll email the developer of the plugin and tell him he's got an unwarranted assumption in his code -- that the MyBB install will be in the root of the website it's on.
-- Bob