Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tenhawkpresents.com has disappeared
tenhawkpresents.com has disappeared
I just went to check on Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council  like I do every few weeks and it was gone.  Search engines still show it, so it can't have happened too long ago -- does anyone know anything about it?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: tenhawkpresents.com has disappeared
I checked for the site a few days ago and it was down then as well.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
I seem to recall that happening from time to time before, when domain name registration season rolls around.
Just had a quick look just now and the site (and the story) seems to be back up assuming I'm looking in the correct place.

http://fanfiction.tenhawkpresents.com/vi...php?sid=35

Mark
yup, right place, unfortunately no new chapters though
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

I went searching for "Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council" and I found the below URL. Does anyone know if this is official, or a unauthorized copy?

https://fanfic.tenhawkpresents.ink/viewstory.php?sid=35

Kilroy
It looks like either a mostly intact official copy of the original site, or a copy/paste bootleg with a similar address. If it were just a bootleg, I doubt they'd keep such a similar domain name.

What is a .ink extension anyway?
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
ICANN wiki Wrote:Top Level Design, LLCʹs goal for the .ink gTLD is to create a designated Internet space for the tattoo industry, and other industries that rely on ink, such as the printing and publishing industries.
link

So... kind of relevant for a fanfiction archive, I guess. Doesn't answer anything about whether it's an official rehost of the old site or not, though.
--
‎noli esse culus