Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge.
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 22: Pushing it over the Hedge.
If that's the fic I'm thinking of, it VASTLY undersells the martial artists' durability and damage output in the name of making normie combatants an actual threat. Doesn't feel like Ranma at all, really.
--
‎noli esse culus
"Party on, pilgrim."
- John Wayne's World
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Bruce Willis joins one of the less-popular versions of the Justice League, in Hudson Hawkman.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
I've got The Honeymooners on the brain...

Wreck-It Ralph Kramden

Emperor Ed Norton Utilities

We've secretly replaced Alice Kramden with Alice Carrol, and vice-versa. Let's see who doesn't notice.

And, of course, there's the Great and Powerful Trixie Norton.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Instead of going to the Dursley's, Harry is sent to Chicago to live with a distant, yet magical cousin, Harry Dresden

2 Harry
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

I'm pretty sure I've seen that, though it was Harry D who went to Britain. It would have to have been before 2006, on FFn, and I don't think it was very long at the time. Really though, if you just poke the crossover categories or character lists for HP/Dresden it shouldn't be hard to turn some up... whether or not the fics Should Be, well, that's up to the eye of the beholder.
--
‎noli esse culus
There have been so many Harry/Harry fics already... the problem these days is finding the good ones and the ones that last (and as always, those that sit in the intersection of those two gorups).
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
really?

I honestly don't go browsing for stories very much, i either read things that have been suggested, things that pop up in the updates thread, or authors that have caught my eye from one of the two. The closest i come to trawling the web for stories is reading on SV/SB/QQ and even then its out of people's signatures.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Every two or three months I'll go on SB or SV and hit the link to sort by OP date, then check out recent things with interesting looking titles or tags, or by authors I recognize. I do have to be strict though, three parts to hook me or I close the tab, and just one or two days' reading time even if it doesn't get me all the way to the previous time I checked on them. It's rather overdue now, actually, as I got out of the habit when I got some new (to me anyway) video games a while back and spent all my time playing them instead of reading. I did find a funny new LN translation just now that I should pass on though.
--
‎noli esse culus
I was so disappointed when StoryEnvy stopped updating School Spirit back in 2011. A Harry Potter who dreams he's Harry Dresden while he sleeps was a unique plot hook, and the new insights this brought to the Potterverse were interesting.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
WALL-E and EVA Unit 00
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Chucky Cheese (Child's Play/Chuck E. Cheese).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Silent Bob visits Silent Hill.
Expelled from the World Association of Culinary Arts for crimes he did not commit, one man uses his good heart and hard earned skills to solve mystery meat and set messy kitchen situations to right in==

The Roquefort Files
--
‎noli esse culus
(03-09-2019, 04:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Expelled from the World Association of Culinary Arts for crimes he did not commit, one man uses his good heart and hard earned skills to solve mystery meat and set messy kitchen situations to right in==

The Roquefort Files

That sound a bit Cheesy... Which means that at some point he would run into Cheeseburger, Shake, and Fries. ...
You are both horrible
Currently writing BROBd

(03-09-2019, 05:38 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: That sound a bit Cheesy...

Nah... Gaiman and Pratchett's Gouda Omens sounds cheesy.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Just how big is this series, anyway?
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
Bourne on the 4th of July
Bourne Free
Bourne Notice
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
That was horrible Rob, and just for that, have Drew Carey and Mimi Bobek find a radio station hidden in a top floor corner of their building, Drew now DJs on WKRP in Cincinnati
Currently writing BROBd

Hey Robkelk, you missed some in the series.

Bourne to Run
Bourne Again
Acid Bourne
Freeze or Bourne

EIDT to add:
Friction Bourne
Natural Bourne Killers, too.
--
‎noli esse culus
I've never read (or watched) Death Note; that sort of story holds no attraction to me. But, apparently, the story's characters include a Yotsuba& Group...?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Somebody at GAINAX had some fun...
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/3107351
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
This is FUN Rob???? Seems more like... STFU ME~~~~
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Murder, She Wrote and Tenchi Muyo finally cross over in an episode called: The Mystery of Cabbit Cove
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto